Chapter Sixteen:Knowing Who Loves Who

Kaiti looks at the man and the Animatronic who was quietly staring at each other,  she felt nervous that they was going to fight.  Well shes a machine who's built for Kids how else is she going to react?  Mike stands up giving the robot a cold stare, He crosses his arms watching Foxy as he let out a low hiss.  "Well it seems we can fight now or you can stand there and rust."  Foxy growls feeling his anger rise.  "I've never felt love for anyone like I do for this lass.. so here's how it will be I'm going to kill ye and take her back for meself."  He raises his hook swinging as he cuts Mike's chest open, he sees blood seep out of the wound as he grabs a gun out of his pocket aiming at Foxy.  Kaiti gasps looking at Mike and she bites her kmuckles not knowing what to do.  "Well animatronic ive had enough of your bullshit. youve tried to kill me and whats worse the Phone Guy is dead. So im taking the girl and you, oh you are going to die." He shoots the gun and Kaiti gets in front of the bullet, it hits her chest as it destroys her body. Foxy gasps watching the girl hit the ground twitching, Mike drops the gun running to Kaiti holding her.  "Im sorry Kaiti!! I didn't mean to...I.. I.." Foxy pushes him to the ground screeching loudly.  "You hurt me lass! Ill kill ye!!!!!"  He swipes at Mike with the hook making unearthly screeching that was echoing across the halls, Freddy sighs getting tired of the noise and he drags Bonnie and Chica down the hall with him to see what it was.

Kaiti gets up slowly groaning feeling her body was in pain.  She sees Mike and Foxy fighting and sprints to them, Freddy follows the screams and walks in the office seeing a injured Kaiti trying to pull Foxy off Mike. "What the hell is going on here!!" Kaiti looks up seeing Freddy and the gang standing at the door. "Guys i cant get them to quit!!" Bonnie spots the gun and points to it getting her attention, Kaiti grabs the gun and she aims it at them. "Who do i shoot?" Chica puts her hand on her shoulder saying "Its your choice Kaiti but i stop them before anything happens."  She nods loading the gun and closes her eyes shooting it, silence envolopes everyone as a loud thud came making Kaiti open her eyes quickly. Foxy was laying on the  ground sparking while Mike was covered in deep wounds bleeding.  "Opps.. il call 911." She runs to the phone while Freddy and them was tending to Foxy and Mike.  Police came taking Mike on a gurney while Ed was freaking out, Bonnie was Holding Kaiti while they was watching the scene.  "Mr.Ed im sorry but somehow Mike got into a fight with Foxy. hell be in the hospital for a while.. in the meantime i fix that animatronic. He was shot." The push Mike off and he weakly glares at Foxy who was caged up.  "Well continue this next time.." Kaiti covers face and she shakes her head looking at them.  "Guys im sorry.." Freddy pats her head saying "Its fine Kaiti.. you know theyll fight again,"  She clenches her fist saying  "Yes and i will be prepared!"