Chapter Four:A Night Of Murder and Likeness

Kaiti puts the Gang on the stage cleaning the burned marks off of them as best as she could, she puts Freddy's hat on his head when his eyes starts to glow. He turns to look at her and he smiles at her creepily. "Hey little girl you shouldn't be here after hours." Kaiti blinks confued. "Little girl?" He shakes finishing "We wouldn't want to kill- We wouldn't to keep you here." She backs up getting a bad feeling about the Animatronics, Chica holds up the cupcake smiling slowly. "We also wouldn't want to hurt- you. Y-you." Kaiti runs off towards Pirates Cove hoping to hide. Bonnie laughs shaking his head "S-such a bad girl. We should kill k-kill her." Kaiti pants jumping into the curtains hearing the footsteps echo away, she sighs with relief while rubbing her neck. Foxy blinks seeing the teen hiding in his domain.

He pokes her shoulder and Kaiti jumps looking at him with teary eyes, he looks confused saying.  "Why a'r ye in here and not in ye office?"  She wipes the tears shaking hard. "The other Animatronics are trying to kill me.. after they got zapped somehow they want to kill me." Foxy rubs his head saying  "Ye know if they find ye its curtains..." Kaiti gasps looking at him. He finishes with a sigh saying. "I believe ye are trying ye best to get to us but Freddy and lubbers wont take anything from me after teh accident. Get back in ye office were its safe." Kaiti bites her knuckles and sees her watch reading 5:57 and gasps. "Oh crap! I have to go.." Foxy pushes her out as his eyes glow.

She nods running off and rushes past Freddy and the Gang hiding back in the office. 6:00 a.m. Ed walks in seeing nothing was out of place but the Electric box was burned, Ed gulps and sees Kaiti walk out. "Great job miss Salyers. .. um I keep an extra eye out tonight.." She looks at the Animatronics nervously running off.