Chapter Eight:What Wasn't Really there

Beeping came around the room as Kaiti layed in the bed in a deep sleep. Her injuries was wrapped up and she was put under surveillance, the doctor was talking to her Mom who was crying loud.  "I'm sorry miss Salyers but she'll be like this for a while. She took alot of damage and needs rest."  Her mom nods quietly and walks off leaving Kaiti in the hospital.  She opens her eyes seeing that she was floating over her body,  "How? Am I dead.. no I don't feel it but.."  She looks out the window seeing the Pizzarea a few blocks away.  "I have to go back.." Kaiti gets back in her body and her eyes slowly open, she takes the I.v. out and changes into her normal clothes walking out to the restaurant. Foxy looks at the crime scene seeing Kaiti's dried up blood on the floor. He holds her hoody close to him sighing as the doors open, Kaiti limps in looking around the restaurant seeing it was quiet. She coughs walking to the stage seeing Freddy Bonnie and Chica. She wheezes and weakly falls back. Foxy shakes closing the curtain knowing best to not see or talk to her.

Kaiti looks up at the stage when the doors bust open and paramedics take her to the amburlance. She looks back one more time to see Freddy waving at her mussle covered in her own blood.