Chapter Seven:Freddy And A Bite

Kaiti was sitting in the office tied up as Bonnie was getting food for them to eat, she sighs struggling as she blinks at the cupcake on the desk.  "What are you looking at cupcake? Yeah that's what I thought,,"  Freddy walks up to the door and smiles seeing Kaiti all tied up. He laughs gaining the teens attention and she groans laying her head back against the chair, He walks in fixing his tie with that smirk. "Well Well, look who's all "tied" up. My, My don't we look cute." Kaiti glares at him feeling the ropes get tighter. "If i wasn't tied up I be giving you the bird right now.." He laughs again playing with the teens hair.  "Yes but all I things I could do to you though.." She gasps glaring even more, Bonnie was carrying a box of pizza with him excited to eat with Kaiti.

He walks in the office seeing Freddy bothering a red Kaiti who was struggling in her ropes.  "Freddy leave her alone!" He looks up growling at the man, Bonnie lays the pizza down and hugs Kaiti close to him.  "She's mine Fazbear!"  Freddy pulls her close to him and says.   "She's mine, I'm your boss so i get her."   Kaiti looks shocked and she growls.  "Hold on I ain't none of yours!" They both screech making her sink down in the seat.  Bonnie stops feeling bad for what he did, Freddy pushes him back picking the girl up on his arms as he glares with his black eyes.  Kaiti shakes and she takes a deep breath yelling.  "FOXY HELP!!" Foxy was in pirates cove when he herd the scream. "Hold on Lass I'm coming!"

She was hitting Freddys back while he was taking her to the stage. Foxy runs around the corner seeing Freddy holding the girl.  "Drop her Freddy.."  He smiles and holds Kaiti down revealing her neck smiling.  "Sorry Foxy but no, though I am going to have fun reacting the bite of 87."  "What! No Foxy hel-" Freddy bites Kaiti's neck and she freezes feeling him rip her skin away and eat the meat, Foxy gasps and he pushes Freddy off grabbing the teen and runs off with her.  "Hold on lass.. I'll g-get ye to a hospital!"  Kaiti coughs up blood weakly smiling at the pirate. "Foxy please don't cry..I wanted... t-to tell you something." He sniffs covering up the wound as he nears the exit.  "I l-love you.."  She closes her eyes and faints from blood loss as police started to arrive,  Two cops was talking to each other as they brought her out. 

"Looks like the wound wasnt self inlfected.... god why would anyone do that?"  The other sighs looking at the report saying.  "It also says that she was mumbling something about a man named Foxy?"   "Foxy.. you mean that Animatronic that was shut down? Wait man.. I think she was hallucinating this.. says here She started Monday but hasn't slept in three days. And the camera reveals that she was talking to the Animatronics so......"  "Well, we will see when she wakes up. So let's get her to the hospital." As the ambulance drives off Foxy tears up and walks past a bloody Freddy who was still smirking at Foxy.