Chapter Thirteen:The Lost Symbol

"Weres Kaiti!"  "We want her!"  Ed backs up slowly as the kids was getting upset about the missing Animatronic, he rubs his head trying to think of something.  "Kids Kaiti is being fixed over a malfunction but she'll be back!" They yell again and Ed runs to the back room seeing a man working on Kaiti.  "Well is it bad?"  The man wipes away sweat standing up, he shakes his head and looks at Ed.  "Well she's lost a lot of important items so were going to build her another arm, in the mean time yes she still works but I wouldn't let kids near her."  "Okay thanks.." The mechanic walks off as Ed pats Kaiti's head.  "Come on girl I'll put you back in your batting cage."  He closes the curtain not seeing Kaiti's eyes glow,  Mike walks in happy that he was going to see Kaiti again.

He walks past Ed and sees the Batting cage closed.  "What? Ed why is Kaiti's cage close." He looks at him sighing sadly,  "Sorry Mike She had a accident. For now she stays closed until the mechanic builds her arm."  Ed walks out as Mike looks sadly at the curtain getting back to work,  Chica and Bonnie walks off the stage wanting to  talk to Kaiti. They haven't herd anything from the lion which was weird.  Chica sees her Batting cage and they climb up looking in the curtain, darkness surrounds them as it was quiet.   "Kaiti? Are you there.. it's me Chica." "Get.. out..." They gasp seeing two eyes glow. "What?" 

"I said... get out!" Kaiti rises out of the darkness with her arm sparking and she snarls making Chica and Bonnie run towards the stage. "Freddy!!!!"  She closes the curtain and sits back down in the darkness, "And then she tried to attack us! I think you made her malfunction Freddy."  He drinks his tea listening to the twos story.  "Well.. I suppose we could talk to her.."  "I'll do it.." They turn around looking at the voice,  Foxy stands in the door staring at the Animatronics.  "Shouldn't you Be in Pirates Cove?"  He nods and sits down looking at them.  "I'll talk to the lassie since we both have malfunctions."  "Fine.. Hope she listens to you than she would us." Foxy gets up and walks off towards the batting cage.