Chapter Three:Malfunctions

12:00 am

"Should I? Yeah..no." Kaiti was deciding if she would finally venture out if the office to explore the resurant, she scratches her chn hearing the phone ring. "Ughh not him.."

''Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight.

Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that maybe they'll think you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught.

Uh ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side

Kaiti blinks shaking the message off and looks out the door, she takes a deep breath walking out into the dimliy lit hallway. Freddy walks off stage following Bonnie and Chica down the hall listening to what she was saying "And i saw them eating together.. it was weird, like Foxy was..." Bonnie finishes glaring at the bird. "In love? Yeah right, were robots. Thats all, i suggest we talk to her."  Kaiti pokes her head around the corner making sure nothing was there, she steps out seeing Pirate Cove and knew she was close to the stage. Freddy sees her poking Chica and Bonnie till they notice her to. "Come on!" Kaiti blinks reaching for the curtain when something poked her in the shoulder. She turns around seeing glowing eyes staring at her, she screams and backs up into the power box. Electricity surges through her body and she twitches feeling the electric shock her nerves. "We need to get her out!" Bonnie grabs the girl getting shocked himself as Chica and Freddy does to, Kaiti falls to the ground spazzing untill she snaps out of it. She opens her eyes slowly seeing the animatronics being zapped. Their eyes went black as the electricity was messing up their systems. Kaiti gasps watching them fall to the ground sizzing, she blinks runnning to the machines and bites her knuckles now worried for her job and them.