Chapter Eleven:Turning Human

Kaiti was laying back in a chair relaxing from the kids, maybe she could get some pizza while she's at it.  A little girl walks up to Freddy staring up at the dribble of blood that was seeping out of his mouth. She reaches up to touch it when Ed grabs her hand, he smiles nervously and thinks off a distraction when Kaiti walks up to the girl smiling.  "Hey little girl! I wouldn't touch Freddy, he gets grumpy if people don't listen to the rules. Heres a Freddy doll to make your day!" The girl squeals taking the doll and runs to her mom to tell her about the gift.

Ed sighs rubbing the tuff of fur on her head smiling at the save,  " Thank you for saving me Kaiti I was really worried that- that Freddy was going to bite her..."  She nods and he walks off looking pale, Freddy moves and looks at her.  "Yeah the girls lucky.. hey I have a surprise for you tonight."  Kaiti rolls her eyes and goes back to her stage relaxing for the rest of the day.  Ed closes the door and starts to walk off check and see if all the animatronics are in place he sees that they were and starts to walk out the door and Mike walks in, they nod at each other and Ed walks out leaving Mike to do the job. 

Kaiti was on the stage with Freddy and the gang listening to them talk. Freddy walks to the Animatronic and wraps a arm around her saying.  "Close your eyes and count backwards.." Kaiti closes her eyes and starts to count backwards slowly as Freddy takes his hat off and starts changing as she counts, She opens her eyes and she sas  back as a girl but with Lion ears and a lion tail. "Im human..I'm human!" She jumps up and down happy about the change.  Freddy smirks and grabs her shoulder saying.  "But we have a job for you.." She blinks backing up slowly.