Chapter Six:Finding The Phone Guy and Taking Bonnies Loneliness

Foxy applies a wet cloth to the teens head thinking, how could she not remember they was human. Mabey this was getting to her mind really bad. She groans waking up seeing the human Foxy look at her, her eye twitches and he covers her mouth.  "Please don't scream again Lassie.. now listen I'm going to explain what has happened to ye so far and when I do don't faint." She nods and sits down listening.  "Look I know ye confused but trust me lass I'll explain everything, now ye are wondering why we're human. Well..we can turn back and fourth between human and Animatronic. Its hard but yell learn."

Bonnie walks down the hall kicking an empty can.  He looks up into a window looking at his appearance, his purple hair was shaggy and somewhat dirty as his clothes was stained with dried blood. He sadly looks away and sits down. Bonnie knows no one could love someone like him so why did he even try, Foxy finishes looking at Kaiti's shocked look, she shakes her head and rubs her neck.  "Well them.. I guess I own you a apolo-" Freddy runs in screeching with his eyes glowing the pin pricked white color and Kaiti kicks him down hearing a grunt. Bonnie watches Freddy fall down and sees Foxy run out with the girl and he stops, the security guard they been after is so beautiful. He must have her to himself.

Foxy was laughing to himself on how Kaiti attacked Freddy, she pants keeping up with the pirate until they come to a abrupt stop.  "Foxy why did we stop?"  "Lassie you better run.." "Why?" Kaiti looks seeing Bonnie in front of them staring quietly. She blinks and quietly laughs "Foxy I don't see a problem. He seems adorable!"  Bonnies eyes turns black and he screeches loudly making Kaiti hold her ears, Foxy raises his hook showing his fangs.  "Bonnie she's mine! Keep yer filthy hands of me treasure." Bonnie's eyes went normal and he looked sad.  "No one loves me.. Freddy abuses me and Chica dosent love me..."

Kaiti's heart shatters and she feels for the man, Foxy sees her walk to Bonnie and he grabs her holding her in front of him,  "Lass Im protecting you!"  Bonnie throws Foxy against the wall and grabs Kaiti running off.  "FOXY!!" He groans and lays back blacking out, Bonnie takes Kaiti to the Storage room and shuts the door sitting by her. Kaiti backs up towards a Freddy Fazbear suit staring at him. She smells a rotten smell and Bonnie smiles, He pulls the head off revealing a dead body that slumps over. Kaiti gasps and realizes it's the phone guy!  "He said to check one of the costumes! Now come here Kaiti..." She shakes closing her eyes for impact, not feeling anything Kaiti opens her eyes seeing Bonnie hugging her. She pats his back and looks off nervously. Foxy was limping having a hard time finding Kaiti, he rests against the wall thinking. "I have to save me lass.."