Chapter Nineteen:Mike Comes Back

"Sing it again for me lassie.."  "Okay Foxy."  Kaiti takes a deep breath beginning to sing.  "Hush little baby don't you cry, mommas going to buy you a mocking bird. And If that bird doesn't sing then mommas going to buy you a diamond ring."  Foxy purrs rubbing against Kaiti.  "Ye have such a beautiful voice lassie..I can't believe Ed is dismantling me.."  Kaiti holds him close as they was in Pirates Cove alone, she strokes his fur hearing him quietly sob.  "I know Foxy but I'm going to try to fix you I promise.." She moves his bangs and kisses his forehead feeling his breathing slow down meaning he was asleep.  "Sweet dreams my pirate.."  "Kaiti come here and look what I found!!"  She gets up gently laying a cover on Foxy and walks off,  "Now's out chance Freddy..."  "Okay Lets do this for Kaiti."  Two sets of eyes glow as Foxy was lifted up.

"Yes Chica?"  She had followed the chicken into the spare parts room to see what she was talking about,  She points a box that was covered in dust laying in the corner.  "I found this box back here. Lets open it and see what it is."  Kaiti sheves her metallic claws and starts to pry the door open, it flies open revealing a Animatronic.  She was a black cat with white paws who was beautiful.  Kaiti tilts her head looking at the Animatronic, Chica scratches her beak trying to remember something.  "I feel like I know that Animatronic.. but then I don't know."  "Well we need to activate her so..."  Kaiti waves her paw in front of the cat and she reveals her bright blue eyes, she yawns showing sharp teeth and looks at Kaiti and Chica.  "Oh hello Chica... I see your looking well." 

"Middy.. I knew I recognised you."  Kaiti feels awkward as her ears twitch down.  "Um.. I'm going to check on Foxy." The Lion walks off letting Chica talk to the cat,  Fricky pokes his head out seeing Kaiti walking down the hall.  He smiles and starts to follow her.  "I hope Foxy is awake.. it's lunch time and he hasn't ate yet. I'll probably make him a nice pizza.."  She reaches for the door when something pins her down to the floor,  Kaiti opens her eyes and meets a pair of bright blue ones.  "Hi Kaiti!! Whatcha doing! Huh huh! What happened to you arm?"  She growls struggling under the white Fox.  "Fricky please get off.. and that is none of your business!" He smiles getting up and spots Bonnie walking by,  "BONNIE!!"  a loud thud was herd and Kaiti gets up walking into the room.

Foxy gets up seeing Kaiti walk in.  "Lassie! I thought ye wouldn't come back.."  She sits by him smiling and hugs him close,  Foxy wraps his arms around her smelling her vanilla perfume.  "Are you hungry Foxy?"  "Aye lass."  Kaiti helps him up and they walk out heading to the kitchen.  "Middy don't you dare."  She stops looking at Chica who was making pizza,  Liu was eating some with Wind while Artic was growling at Freddy the whole time.  "I just want to talk to her.."  Kaiti and Foxy make it to the kitchen talking when a loud bang was herd, She blinks opening the door walking in.  "What's going on?!"  Kaiti blinks when four was thrown in her face,everyone stops when Fricky was holding the bag. "Uh... hi."   Kaiti coughs staring at everyone when the door opens. Mike steps in to greet Kaiti when he spots the Animatronics.  "Oh shit.."