Chapter 10: what could possibly go wrong?

chapter 10:

Recap:
I didn't realize I was still starring at the spot the red head was at until i felt Paul shaking me while calling my name.

"Tori whats wrong?" he asks and i turned to him as I couldn't keep the panic off my face.

"I need to tell you guys something. Something important."

end of recap:

"Tori what do you mean?" he asks again as I burst throught the door and everyone jumps at my sudden entrance.
Seth grinned at me as I stood in the middle of the living room at a loss for words and I noticed they werent in there dressy clothes anymore now just in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and that made tonight just seen like a dream, that quickly turned into a nightmare.
At the happy expressions on there faces i almost feel bad that i have to tell them this and ruin everyone's euphoric moods, but i have to let them know I held off for too long.

"Guys..i should of told you this the first minute it happened but i didnt really think much of it until recently its been bothering me but i-" I rambled on struggling to put words together as they all jumped up sensing my distress and jake grabbed me sitting me down.

"What the hell are you talking about tori! " he said worry etched into his face.

"Victoria. she-" sam cut me off.

"The red head leech thats forming the newborn army! what-"

"Just shut up and listen!" i yelled and everyone got quiet.

"last week. a-after training when i went upstairs to my room she was there. she said she was watching and disappeared. i didn't want to worry anyone but just now i seen her again but she disappeared i -" I shot out in one breath.
Everyone stood there in shock and having a moment to catch my breath I finally smelled it.
Shooting up the stairs
i burst through my door and my window was wide open, her sent still lingered.
All the stress I've been feeling finally caught up to me and everything went black.
As I fell to the ground I landed securely in a set of ready arms.

"Dammit she was here! " jake shouts as I laid in the arms of Paul, he was shaking and i hugged myself to him.

"I don't want her alone! not until this leech is dead. i want to know what she wants with her." Paul yelled as everyone instantly agreed.

"Paul you are to stay with tori at all times, day and night." Sam orders, Paul nodding in agreement.

"We are doubling patrols. and we need to go talk to the Cullen's immediatly, this concerns them as well." Sam continued as paul moved me to the bed and Emily came and sat next to me.
This was really starting to scare me, really who wouldnt be scared? A freaking psycho vamp stalking me and could be watching me while I sleep. 

"Babe its ok i wont let her get to you." paul whispers sensing my distress while rubbing my back .
I want to tear this b*tch limb from limb just for ruining my perfect night, stupid hoe coming and ruining good moments by stalking...like edward!
just kidding sparkles is way better than that albino dinosaur.
To absorbed in my thoughts I didn't notice everyone leave, leaving just Paul and I in the room.

"She had to ruin our night, stupid leech." paul muttered under his breath and I smiled at our similar thoughts.

"She didnt she just...made it more complex." I replied half lying. Looking up at Paul finally I touched his lips that were drawn down in a frown before I briefly pressed my lips to his.

"I know it took alot of time and work to make today possible and i couldn't be more grateful, today was perfect." I whisper as he crushes his lips back to mine.
I'm instantly all the worries in the world melted away with just this one kiss, and being with Paul.with that thought I deepened the kiss as Paul flipped us over so he was hovering over me, my hands intangled in his hair i never wanted to let go-
Are you f*cking kidding me!