The Fight

We finally collide with each other and the fight begins. I let out a yell as my fist connects with one of guard members faces knocking them to the ground.

They quickly jump up and lunge at me taking me to the ground.

I put my hands on the head squeezing it tightly causing they're grip to loosen and I flip on top of them and stand up jumping into the air and then pounding my foot onto there neck causing him to die.

I look up to see everyone else around me fighting.

Suddenly I'm thrown to the ground and I grunt turning around and standing up to see two coming my way.

I duck as the first one tries to punch me but I'm kicked hard to my legs by the second one knocking me to the ground.

I let out a yell of pain as they then put my arms behind my back and the second one reaches for my head but is then attacked by Seth who flings him around until he bites it's head off.

I smile and then yell as I sweep under the first ones legs knocking them to the ground.

They jump up again ready to lunge at me but I hold him still in his place with my gift and throw him back down as Seth walks over menacingly and I throw the vampire to him as Seth finishes him off and I run to go help some of the others.

I turn after killing another to see Bella standing there and focusing on someone.

I look and see Jane trying to use her gift in Jasper but Bella was protecting him until Alec noticed and attacked Bella.

My eyes widen as Jasper falls to the ground in pain. I start running towards him as another guard holds him down and Demitri grabs his head.

"Jasper!" I yell in fear as I almost reach him only for something else to slam into me.

I sit up seeing Felix holding me down and I turn to see them kill Jasper.

"Ahhhh!" I yell in sadness and anger.

I throw Felix off me with my gift and force him to his knees much to his surprise before killing him as I snap his neck breaking his head off.

I then turn to see an enraged Alice and I then run to her taking down one of the guards holding her allowing her to fight and kill the other.

She looks to me with thanks but I can see the sadness in her gets just like she can see mine.

I then turn seeing Emmett who now sees his dead brother and his face turns into pure rage as he attacks Alec slamming him into the ground by his neck and then ripping his head off.

I then look to see an livid Jane, shocked and sad by the death of her brother.

I then fight another guard member who ran at me until with the help of Garrett finish him off.

(3rd pov)

Meanwhile Jacob in wolf form with Renesmee on his back is running away from.

The scene to take the young girl to safety.

Renesmee turns her head hearing other footsteps to see one of the guard chasing them.

(Your pov)

After a close call I throw the body of the member I killed to the side and look up only to be thrown down by two more.

I grunt as one snatches me up by my hair and then other punches my in the stomach as I fall back to the ground.

One of them is then thrown off me and I see Edward who is fighting with the other and I then take down the one who grabbed me first.