Senior and Prom

Today I'm at school in the counselor's trying to get access to graduate early with Bella and the Cullens considering me being an honors and AP student and I'll have nothing to do next yet, plus I want to be with them and not left behind not knowing anyone and Dad agreed.

The door opened "Hello Ms. Swan, it's good to see you and I see you applied for early graduation." She told me with a smile.

"Yes, I have all my class credits and a high GPA along with state test." I tell her trying to sound my best.

She puts the paper down and goes to type into her computer "Well that's great you have met all needed requirements all you would need is to pass the senior and exit exams." She says typing some more.

She prints out a paper and signs it with her name "Congratulations Y/n you are officially graduating early as long as you meet the requirements by graduation." She says with a smile handing me the paper work.

"Thank you." I tell her happily before leaving the office. I see Bella patiently waiting in the chair with the rest of the Cullens standing.

Once they notice me they give me a what happened look. I just smile and hold the paper up "I got it!"

They all hug me and congratulate me.

Bella being first with a huge smile "I knew you would get it, now we can be together for this." She says happily.

Alice is suddenly at my side "And we can't forget Senior prom ohh I'm so excited I have to prepare everything for you, it has to be perfect.

I give the others a 'help me' face and they laugh.

(Thanks for the idea for this btw. Love you all and enjoy!)

(Time skip)

(3rd pov)

Riley is in the middle of a back alley where several newborns had caused some damage and attacked a vehicle to kill the people inside.

He angrily looked around seeing the beaten up car now on fire debris everywhere. "What did I say about a low profile!" He yells in rage to them.

They don't listen the thirst for blood to strong and continue to attack the people inside the vehicle.

He walks up to them and throws them all away before slamming down the car door getting there attention.

"Somethings coming. Something, bigger than any of us alone. And if you can't!" He shouts before calming himself down.

"Control yourselves were all going to die."

They all look to him now understanding the severity of what they've done.

Riley look to them and says "What's done is done, just clean up after yourselves." He tells them not caring anymore.

He walks away and the newborns are quick to continue what they started.

What they don't know is that above them on a balcony four other vampires were watching them.

"They've already drawn to much attention." Demetri tells the others.

"So What's our next action?" Felix asks the others.

"Others may begin to question the Volturi's effectiveness." He continues angrily.

"Let them." Jane states calmly.

Felix nods walking away but says "Maybe we should consult with Aro." This catches Alec and Demetris attention while Jane is not bothered still looking out to the newborns.