Flordia and Victoria

After a long plane ride with Bella and Edward we made it sunny Florida. I'm actually really happy to be here I love beaches and the ocean.

I am currently sitting with Mom and Bella outside in the sun looking out to the water from the backyard.

Edward is stuck inside considering the whole sparkling thing. "Aren't you gonna miss this? To just feel the vitamin d soaking up in your pores." Mom asked us.

We look to her and I say "I really am. This is beautiful."

"Also are you saying we're to pale for you now?" I ask with a laugh.

She chuckles and looks to Bella who is just relaxing with her eyes closed.

"Yea, I am gonna miss this." Bella tells her. I look to her sadly. This is possibly the last time she'll see mom again.

Mom tips her hat and says "You know colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier." As she takes a sip of her iced tea.

Bella just looks away not interested. "I'm just saying if you go to the University of Alaska, I'm never going to see you." Mom tells Bella.

I sigh taking a sip of y/f/d through the straw. Bella just puts on her sunglasses and says " They have a really great science program."

Mom gives her a 'really' look and says " You mean Edward program."

At this I laugh almost spilling my drink. I casually look back and see Edward listening intently to our conversation once his name was brought I'm guessing, or he was just listening to the whole thing he has nothing better to do but stay indoors.

I look back to mom as she says "The way he watches you." She pauses "it's like he's willing to leap in front of you and take a bullet or something."

I smile lightly and say "He would." And look to Mom.

Bella blushes and Mom continues saying " Please Y/n he keeps an eye on you too, I can tell. You both most be important to him." Bella than says.

"He's just as important to us. Is that a bad thing?" Mom nods her head and says " It's an intense thing. Your different with him. You move, he moves like magnets." She says with a smile happy for Bella.

She just shrugs and says " I don't know we're just..." Mom cuts her off saying "In love."

"I get it. Just want to make sure your making the right choices for you. You know your the one who's going to have to live with them." Mom told her.

Bella takes off her sunglasses as mom looks to me. "So what about you huh, no boys back in Forks." I blush with a chuckle.

"No mom. I haven't caught anyone's eye yet I guess." She laughs and says "I doubt that. You are beautiful and smart, I'm sure you'll have someone just like Bella does."

I smile happily at her grateful to be seeing her again. "Thanks mom." I say. "Of course and also I heard from your father there was a boy. What was his name?" She questions teasingly.

At this Bella speaks up "Do you mean Seth." I quickly look to her and say "Really?" And smack her arm.

She just laughs and mom does too "Yep that's the name." I just look down now embarrassed. "Well?" Mom asks again.

"It's nothing we're just friends. I say. Mom gives me a look " Do you want to be just friends?" I sigh.

"No not really. I've always liked him but I don't think he would feel the same." I tell her sadly.

"And even if he did I would be to afraid to do anything about it. We've been friends for so long and what if I mess it up." I spill to them.

"Well you never know. And even if he's not there's bound to be someone who will." Mom tells me patting my arm.