Laurant?

It's been a few days since Bella and I's argument and we haven't really spoken to each other. The only communication we've had is awkward glances and little chats only for when Dads around.

I've been spending most of my time with Jake and the pack, after our whole argument they made sure to check on me.

Being there for Jake is all I've done well along with listening to him talk about how badly he wants to tell Bella. Anyways I'm in my room reading when I hear something hit the window.

I look at it with a scrunched eyebrows and get up, I look out and see Jake. I smile and roll my eyes letting him in. I watch him climb up ever so skillfully and enter my room.

" What's up." He says.

I laugh "Me. Your the one who just barged into my room. So spill what do you need." He laughs and sits on my bed with me next to him.

" Your right and I'm sorry about you and Bella, I feel like it's my fault."

"Jake it's not your fault that's was just anger she had built up and let out." I tell him.

"But still." He tries to say but I cut him off "it's okay." I tell him firmly.

He sighs and looks to me "How do you handle all of this. I mean I've been doing it for a month or so but I can't imagine a year or more. It's all so challenging." He rants to me now laying back on the bed clearly stressed out.

" Hey look at me you will get threw this. It's in your blood after all." He looks to me and says "Thanks N/n."

"Anytime." I say with I smile.

We continue to chat for what seems like hours until he suddenly says " I think I'm going to talk to Bella." I look at him wide eyed.

"What?"

"I mean not tell her everything but just let her know I don't want this and maybe I can somehow drop hints or something so she'll figure it out on her own." He explains.

"Jake it's your choice on what to do, nobody else's even Sam. You deserve some type of say in this, and she already knows about vampires anyway." I tell him.

"True. Thanks for this I'll see you later and let you know how this goes." He tells me hopping out of my window to go see Bella.

(Time skip)
*knock*knock*knock. I sigh and yell " Come on!" I sit up to see Bella come in awkwardly and shut the door.

"Hey." She says just standing in the middle of my room. "Hey." I say back confused.

"Look I just wanted to say- to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went off on you like that I was just angry at Jacob and took it out on you. Can you please forgive me, I need you back." She says pleadingly.

I stand up and hug her "Of course Bella but please understand I'm in this situation just as much as you." I tell her.

"Yea and you were right I was being selfish and a bitch." She says with a laugh. I smile glad we've made up.

"So what's the first task on the board." I say.

"What?" She asks.

"Bella I've known you my whole life, I know you need help so spill." She smiles and says " I'm so close to figuring out what's going on with Jake I can feel it."

"Okay so what are you gonna do about it." I asked with a smirk. " Do What I've always done research, with your help of course." She tells me.

( Time skip)

Bella has been struggling with the Jake situation and has been in my opinion reckless again as-well as bringing up the Cullens.

I'm yet again concerned but it's Bella this is a daily in our lives now. "Y/n!" I hear someone call. "Coming!" I shout back. I head downstairs to see Bella and Dad talking.