Birthdays and more trouble

I'm woken up to Dad shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up kid you've got school and it's Bella's big day." He tells me. I chuckle thinking about how miserable Bella will be.

I get up and get dressed grabbing the wrapped gift from in my closet to give to Bella. I walk downstairs to see her messing with a camera.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Mom and Charlie got it for me. They coordinated." She said with a chuckle.

" Oh yea and Bella, Happy birthday!" I shout hugging her.

She hugs back and says " Thanks but if you act like this at school I will strangle you." She says with a smile.

"Yea Yea here." I say handing her the gift.

"Y/n you shouldn't have." She tells me holding it.

"I know but I wanted to." She starts to rip open the paper and smiled when she sees the y/p/c (your present choice) I got her. 

"Omg wow thank you Y/n." She smiled widely.

"I knew you'd like it." I tell her.

"Alright you both should get going before your late." Dad says.

"Yes Bella I'm sure you have people lining up to tell you happy birthday." I say teasing her.

She playfully glared at me.

( At school)

  We pull up to school and hop out the truck. I turn to see Bella staring off somewhere and see Edward. I chuckle and walk to him with her.

"Happy birthday." He tells her when he reaches us.

"Don't remind me." She says.

"Don't be such a downer it's your big day miss finally eighteen." I say to her.

She shakes her head and Edward gets closer to her "Well she's right your birth is definitely something to celebrate."

"My aging's not." She tells him disappointed.

I look down knowing she wants to be a vampire like him. She doesn't care about what she'll be giving up but that's her choice and I'll support her considering it my be my path also.

"Your aging." He chuckles.

"I think eighteen is a bit young to start worrying about that." He tells her.

"It's one year older than you." She tells him sadly.

I mean I'm fifteen almost sixteen so I'm not worried about being to old yet. "No it isn't I'm one hundred and nine." He tells her.

I chuckle and say " Haha grandpa." He glares at me but let's a smile slip.

"Well maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man. Its gross." Bella says agreeing with me.

I laugh again. They than kiss and I say " Ok we get it your in love. Don't need to rub it in."

They laugh and Edward says " You'll find someone when the time is right. Trust me."

"Yea Sure." I say sarcastically.

"I have to go to class." Edward announces.

We go to walk off but he says " Wait a second."

We look to him confused. " Someone wants you."

We turn to see what he was looking at and see Jake. I smile and we go towards him.