Graduation and party killer

I nervously sit in my seat Bella next to me with a smile on my face as we are dressed in our blue and yellow cap and gown among the rest of the senior class.

I look to the stage as Jessica begins her speech "When we were little they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like Astronaut and president or in my case a princess." We all laughed at this as she continues.

"When we were ten they asked again, we answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case gold medalist. But now that we've grown up they want a serous answer. Well how about this, who the hell knows." She says and we all cheer and clap at this statement agreeing with huge smiles.

" This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes, take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere, fall in love." Hearing that I turn slightly to see Seth sitting next to my Dad with Leah and the rest of the pack smiling at me.

I turn back to Jessica " A lot, major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again because nothings permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can that way so someday when they ask us what we want to be you won't have to guess, you'll know."

We all clap at the end of her speech smiling like idiots as they began handing out diplomas.

Once we all heard Bella's name she walked up and grabbed it smiling to us as I stood and cheered her on.

Next I hear "Y/n Swan." And smile widely walking up there. Once i was on the stage I looked to the crowed to see my father standing and clapping proudly along with Bella, Seth, the Cullens, and the pack being furthest away cheering me on.

I smile shaking the principals hand and take my diploma.

I walk outside and see my Dad with a huge smile waiting for me and He envelopes me into a huge hug.

"I'm so proud of you." I smile holding him tighter.

"Thank you Dad." I say as we both look teary eyed.

We chuckle I turn seeing Seth with a small flower bouquet.

I smile happily and hug him "I'm so happy for you, I told you you could do it." He says pulling me closer.

"These are for you by the way." He tells me handing me the y/f/f bouquet.

"Awe Seth, Thank you so much. I love you." I say.

We kiss shortly but with love "I love you too." Dad is suddenly next to us "So when did this happen?" Seth nervously chuckles.

"A few weeks ago at prom." I tell Dad happily.

He smile and says "Listen here Seth, She is probably the best thing to happen to you so take good care for her alright." Seth smiles and says.

"Of course sir." While shaking hands with him.

"So your not mad." I ask laughing.

"Nah, I actually like him." We all laugh at this and I turn to see the pack waiting.

"Thanks for coming guys. I know it's not ideal with the Cullens." I say hugging each of them.

Sam smiles "Of course we'd come we're so proud of you."

"We wouldn't miss it." Emily continues next to him.

They walk away to leave after a while and I hug all of the Cullens.

Carlisle And Esme hug me together and she says "We are so proud of you."

"It's true you are incredibly smart and I had not a doubt in my mind you couldn't do it." Carlisle says too hugging me again.