First Day (part2)

I can hear my stomach making noises as I smell the food in the room. I quickly get in line and grab y/f/l ( your favorite Lunch).

After I paid for it I scanned the cafeteria for Bella, who to my disappointment is sitting with Jessica but Angelia the other girl I met is there to so I go anyway.

"Hey guys," I tell them.

I hear several," Hey Y/n's." And sit.

"Y/n, hey I'm glad you took up on my offer to sit with us." "Yea, thanks for that would have been clueless of where to go," I tell her sincerely.

Mike came and sat next to Bella while I was on the other side of her. "Hey Bella, Y/n." I think he has a crush on Bella the way he looks at her.

" Ohh I see you've meet my home girls," Eric said.

"Oh , Your home girls huh," Mike said sarcastically.

Out of know where I felt a kiss on my check then he did they did the same to Bella, "Nope  my girls." Tyler said.

Than he pulled Mikes chair and he fell, he went to go chase him after. I was laughing at their actions thinking maybe this isn't so bad after all.

"Huh well it seems like you guys are the shiny new toys," Jessica told us. I roll my eyes at her statement as she sounded jealous, well mostly of Bella.

I think she likes Mike.

"Smile," Angela said taking me out my thoughts.

Bella looked uncomfortable, she never liked being the center of attention but nether do I.

"For the feature," she said to us. " The features dead Angela." Eric told her.

"Don't worry I've got you baby," he said to Bella and I.

"Guess will just run another editorial on teen drinking," she told us.

"You can go for... eating disorders. Speedo padding on the swim team," Bella told her. "Actually that's a good one," she told Bella.

Angela and Jessica than start gossiping and I'm not listening suddenly I see Bella looking out the window and follow her gaze to see the Cullens.

Well at least Alice and Jasper, I don't know the others. They're all wearing white and are the most beautiful people I've ever seen, they look perfect almost.

"Who are they?"Bella asked.

"The Cullens." Angela told her.

" Yea, there um Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's kids. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago," Jessica told us.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela added.

"Yea, cause there all together," Jessica butted in.

She really does love attention huh. Always has something to say about everyone and everything.

"Like together together. The blonde girl that's Rosalie and the big dark haired guy is Emmett, there like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Come on Jess there not actually related," Angela argues.

"Yea but they live together that's weird. Oh and the little dark hair girl is Alice, she's really weird."

I can't believe she said that about Alice she's one of the only people I like here.

"And she's with Jasper the blonde one who looks like he's in pain."

Seriously Jasper too, I don't get everyone's problem with the Cullens.

"Dr. Cullens like this foster dad slash matchmaker," Jessica explained. "Maybe he'll adopted me," Angela said.