Bonfires and Eye contact

The next day Bella and I were walking out of the house with Jacob since he looked around as well to see what he could do.

We met up with Edward outside.

"Whoever it was he left a stink behind." Jake told him.

"It won't be hard to miss when if cross it again. We'll handle it from here." He continued.

"I don't need you to handle anything. Or anyone." Edward told him.

I sigh preparing myself for this argument. "I could care less what you need." Jake tells him angrily.

"We're done here." Edward tells him trying to get us to follow him.

"No, your done here." Jacob snaps as they got closer to each other.

"Stop!" Bella and I shout.

"I'm tired of this. From now on I'm Switzerland, okay!" She says fed up with them.

Edward didn't like the idea of working with the pack but it didn't matter to keep Bella and I safe along with our Dad he had to deal, they both did.

Bella is just glad we got them to work together for the time being. She convinced Edward, while I convinced the rest of the Cullens and the Pack.

The wolves would take over so the Cullens could hunt, it wasn't a very easy alliance but they dealt with it for us.

I look out of my window in time to see Emmett and Alice leave while two of the pack members took over.

I open my window a bit and call to them.

They growl but once they see it's me their tails wag and they have wolf grins.

I smile and wave glad to see them again considering this is the first time in a while.

(Time skip)

Later the next day Edward brought us to meet with Jacob so he could keep and eye on us while Edward hunts.

We hop out the car and I am the first to rush to Jake and hug him. He smiles and hugs me back happily.

I look back to Bella and Edward as he said "Doesn't he own a shirt?" Unhappy with the situation.

I just laugh and say "Nope." While popping the p.

"I'm good here you should go." Bella tells him.

"I'm not gonna be gone long." He tells her.

"Don't rush, you need to hunt." She counters.

He kisses her goodbye while Jacob and I stand next to each other waiting for them to get this over with.

I roll my eyes with a smile before nudging Jake who didn't look to amused.

After they were done kissing she said "Okay, maybe rush a little bit." And walked towards Jacob who gladly met her halfway hugging.

I just laugh at his attempt to make Edward jealous and look to him thinking "Don't worry, I'm here too." He just smiles with a nod and pulls off.

"So What you want to do today?" He asked us.

"Bike, hike, just hang?" I was about to speak until he said " But were going to a party tonight." We than hop into his car and drive off.

(Time skip)

It's now dark out and the party Jake mention is a bonfire with the pack and I'm really excited.

I get to finally see them all again, including Seth.

We were walking towards them when I say "Shit."