Jake?

After telling Dad what happened he let it slide considering how well Bella's been doing, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

She's acting reckless and doing things she shouldn't, I'm just as worried as I was when this all started.

I sigh and look out my window thinking of what the Cullens are doing, where they are, and are they thinking about me?

*Ring*Ring*Ring I turn over and look at my phone seeing its Bella who is calling "Hello." I say.

"Hey Y/n later a few of us from school are going to the movies and I also invited Jake. Do you want to come?"

"Yea sure what time?"

"Ahh later I don't know but I'll come get you."

"Or..." I say in a hopeful tone.

"Charlie will kill you if you ride that bike."

"Oh come on Bella as long as your with me since you have a license I can drive. Please."

"Fine, I'll meet you at Jakes."

"Yes! Alright bye." I get dressed and walk down stairs.

"Dad, I'm going to Jakes than the movies with Bella and some friends."

"Alright be safe." I nod and begin my walk to Jakes.

(Time skip)

I knock on the door and Billy opens it. "Y/n, what are you doing here." He says hugging me.

"Going to the movies with Jake and Bella."

"Ahh Yes He did mention that." I smile at him and walk to Jakes room. I open the door and see him asleep around two boxes of pizza.

I sigh and turn to Billy. " It's almost time isn't it?"

"Yes. But he'll be okay, it's in his blood." I nod and move to go wake him up.

"Jake wake up." I say tapping him.

I got no response so I called his name louder, still nothing so I took the water next to him and poured a bit on him. He shot up and I started laughing.

"Ah Y/n what the hell man." He said looking at himself but with a smile.

"You wouldn't get up sooo."

"Hahaha very funny." He said getting a new shirt. "I know right but come on we have a movie to see." He nods and we go outside to see Bella in her truck.

"Hey you ready?" I ask her.

"Yea go get your bike." I nod happily and go to get it.

When I come back I see her still in the truck and Jake waiting for me. I look at them confused. "Why are you still in the truck?"

"Jake says it's not a good idea for me to get on the bike so he'll ride with you since he has a license." She explains.

"Oh okay." I say a little sad because I wanted Bella to see how good I got but Jakes second best. I hop on with my helmet than Jake comes behind me.

I smirk at him and say "Might want to hold on." "Wha-." But before he could finish I sped off as he quickly grabs me so he doesn't fall off.

I laugh as I drive while he glares at me than also laughs.

(Time skip)

We pull up and walk to the entrance and see just Bella and Mike. Bella goes and buys our tickets while we stand with Mike.

Let's just say Mike didn't look happy to see us I'm sure he thought this could have been his chance with Bella.

Jake sensing the tension starts to talk to him "You like action movies?" He asks.