Bella and unexpected news

I woke up and look over to my clock seeing it's nine thirty five and decide to get up. I look over at my calendar and get nervous I'm finally a junior and it's all just so nerve racking and Bella and the Cullens are all seniors so they'll be leaving me after graduation.

This also means that Bella's time as a human is coming to an end as she wants to be changed after graduation.

I sigh and walked down the stairs.

I see Dad watching tv while drinking coffee. "Hey Dad." I say walking to the fridge to grab y/f/d.

"Morning kid." I look around as I pour my drink and say "Where's Bella?" He sighs and says "Edward."

"Oh." Was all I said knowing how Dad felt.

Eventually Bella came home and Charlie decided to have a talk with her.

I listen end only hearing a part of the conversation. "Your not grounded anymore, if you use your new found freedom to see some of your other friends." He tells her.

"Like Jacob, he going through a really ruff time right now. His Dad is really worried about him." He continued making Bella feel bad. She nods getting up and walking my way.

"I have to tell you something." She says pulling me to her room.

"What is it?" I ask. She look to me excited yet nervous.

I smile "Come on Bella, what's going on."

She looks to me and says "It's Edward, he uh he asked me to marry him." She says.

I look at her shocked. "No way. What did you say?" I ask wanting to know everything.

"I told him no, well for now. I said I wanted him to turn me but he said not until I marry him even though he doesn't want me to be turned at all. So we comprised, I told him I'll accept his proposal if he promises to turn me. He agreed, so we would get married first than I would turn." She says happily.

I look to her and just smile " I'm so happy for you!"

I hug her and she returns.

"But when are you accept his proposal?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'm not ready to marry him yet I just want to be a vampire and then will have all the time in the world." She rants.

"I get that." I tell her.

"Anyway I'll be the maid of honor right?" I ask with a laugh.

She smiles and grabs my hand " If we get married you will most certainly be my maid of honor." She says.

We laugh and she stands up saying "Do you want to come with me to see Jake?"

"Uh not right now I'm supposed to go over to Seth's." I say.

She smirks at me and says " Huh so when's the wedding?" I smack her arm and say "Get out, he probably doesn't even see my that way."

"You never know." She teases.

"Okay I get it now go see Jake." I laugh embarrassed.

She leaves and I walk downstairs and tell Dad "Hey, I'm going to see Seth."

"Alright be back before to late." He tells me.

I nod and walk out the door to go hop on my bike. I stop seeing Bella and Edward in her truck. I say in my head "What are you two doing?" Edward looks my way and says something to Bella.

She rolls down the window and says "Well, I was going to see Jake but something is wrong with the truck." She states looking to Edward annoyed.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Good luck with that Bells." I say starting up my bike motioning to him and pull off.

Once I reach the house I knock on the door and am meet with Sue.

"Hey Sue." I say with a smile.

I expected her to smile back and welcome me in but instead she looked worried. "Is something wrong?" I ask her.

She sighs and let's me in. "It's Seth." She says.

I look to her my attention immediately grabbed "What do you mean?What happened?" I asked worried.

She looks down rubbing her eyes " I never thought it would happen to Leah but now it's Seth." She tells me.

I look at her confused and says "What do you mean?"

She look up at me and says "He phased." I look to her shocked.

"When?" Was all I said. " These last few days he's been really sick and not himself, he acted angry on some occasions and then finally as I was taking care of him he just ran out of the house panicked.

When I got outside I saw him there in his wolf form." She tells me.

I smile and say "And that's a bad thing?"

"I'm really happy for him, I mean it's amazing being in the pack but it also means another child of mine is in constant danger, and after loosing their father..." she stops her sentence.

I rush to her side "Hey, we all have his back and yes he is the youngest along with me but we all will protect him and teach him how to look after himself." I say.

She just nods and smiles lightly "I hope so." She looks at the picture of Harry on the counter.

"He would be so proud. He always hoped Seth would phase." She chuckled.

"I can only imagine how surprised he would have been after Leah did first." I laugh along with her.

She look to me and says "Thanks for making me feel better Y/n."

"Of course." I say to her.

I go to speak but she cuts me off " He's with the pack now, I would tell you to go see him but Sam wouldn't let you." I look to her yet again confused.

"After someone phases they let them get use to it for a while to be sure they have better control, especially if its you." She says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Well thanks for letting me know, I should go." I tell her.

"Okay, Well come over any time sweetheart." I nod to her and drive home. I get inside and go straight to my room and shut the door sliding down it.

"What a day" I think to myself.