The Pack?

After hearing the stories and making the realization that one I know vampires are real and two so are shifters, I question whether or not to ask them.

Then again it makes perfect sense, they hate the Cullen's and I'm suddenly connected to them and I feel like that's not all there is to them.

For example I know for a fact they or should I say Paul has a bad temper and shakes.

I wonder what that has to do with it?

As I go over all my thoughts in my head I barely heard Sam say my name and shake my shoulder.

'' Y/n, are you ok?'' He asks.

''Y- Your shifters aren't you,'' I say nervously not wanting to sound crazy.

They all look at me shocked. ''What are you talking about?'' Jared asks like he doesn't know what Im talking about.

''Just answer me, please. Are you? And if so its ok,'' I tell them.

''She's gonna have to know sooner or later might as well.'' Billy tells Sam.

''Yes, we are but how did you know?'' Sam asks.

'' The stories you sound just like the ancestors back then, and I know what the bond is I feel it.'' I tell them.

They look at me yet again shocked as to how I know this.

''How?'' I hear Paul ask.

'' How what? '' I ask.

'' How do you know all of this,'' he restates.

''I clearly don't know much but I know for a fact you are shifters and two what a bond is, that's about it.'' I say.

''How do you know about the bond?'' Jared asks.

"Well,'' I stretch out knowing they hate the Cullen's.

'' Y/n,'' Sam says in a stern tone.

''The Cullens, they bonded with me too and told me they were vampires.'' I said all in one breath.

They all looked at me with a frown not towards me but the Cullen's.

''And you still are around them. Y/n the are dangerous and we wont let them come near you. Your part of the pack now, your like our sister,'' Sam tells me.

''I know you want to protect me but so do they. They truly care about me and I care about them.'' I say.

'' Yea and what about us.'' Paul states angrily.

''I care just as much about you guys. I care about you all even if I just met you, I've never felt this connected to anyone in my life. But the same goes for them, you cant take that from me.'' I yell back at him.

He looks at me with a sad face then gets very, and I mean very angry. Sam and Jared are immediately at my side ready to protect me.

Suddenly Paul is no longer human instead he is a huge silver grey wolf. My eyes widen in fear as I get scared.

'' Paul enough!'' Sam yells at him. He calms down and looks at me with sad eyes realizing he scared me and could have done worse.

He looks at me one more time and runs off towards the woods.

''Paul come back please! Its okay its not your fault,'' I yell moving to go after him.

''That's not a good idea Y/n. Let him cool off, until then will tell you all there is to know about us.'' Sam says. I nod looking one last time at where Paul ran off to and follow.

They finally finished explaining everything to me like the Cullen's did.

'' Wow,'' so you guys have just as much history as the vamps huh.'' I say with a chuckle.

They didn't look to amused. '' Y/n were glad your happy and accepting of us but we really don't want you around the Cullen's. There nothing but bloodsuckers,'' Sam says with disgust.

I wanted to get angry and yell at him but it did no good last time with Paul so I just said,'' I care about you guys a lot and I respect you wanting to keep me safe, but I trust them. And they don't know I'm here but when they do I'm sure they'll feel the same as you and ill tell them what I'm telling you. I wont stay away from the people I love and that doesn't mean I care about you all any less.'' I say sincerely with a small smile.

They look at me with unsure faces.

Suddenly from behind me I hear,'' As long as they don't put you in danger and we know your safe, we can manage,'' Paul said finally back from where he ran off to.

''Thank you,'' I say and hug him.

He's shocked at first then hugs back. I looked up to see the others smiling at us. ''But that doesn't me we wont stop hating them,'' he says serious again.

''Trust me , I know ,''I say with a laugh.

'' Y/n he's not joking we will do what we must, its our duty as shifters and protectors here. We just don't want you angry over something we have to do.''

I look at him calmly and say,'' Lets hope it doesn't come to that.'' I really know how to get in a situation huh.