Powers?

About a week later...........

(Iris's POV)

I've been with Blake for about a week and she's explained a lot to me. Like why I've gotten powers and it turns out my mom had a 3rd sister I didn't know about so Blake's my cousin. Blake and her mom have been very accepting of me and what I can do. Blake can control earth, control plants, and change her appearance. And her mom, Naomi can heal, control fire, and talk to animals. Apparently when a white she-wolf finds her mate and is marked that's when her powers surface. I haven't meet Blake's mate yet, but she told me about him. His name is Jacob. He's 19. Blake and him meet when she was 16 and he was 17. Kinda like me and Seth. I miss him, but since I haven't found my 3rd power I'm to dangerous for him to be around. At least that's what Naomi and Blake said.

I really want to find out what it is, but I've focused on learning to use my other powers. Telekinesis and controlling fire. Since Naomi can also control fire she's my teacher. We practice everyday for about 5 hours. She's very advanced, she can throw fireballs and actually spit fire. I can only make fire come off of my limbs. Blake sometimes practices with us and makes targets for her mom to shoot at. After we started to practice I found out more about my family history. Apparently my family was blessed by the moon goddess and each female white wolf would be granted powers. Each of them would only be granted 3. My grandmother was able to use telekinesis, control water, and become invisible. My mother isn't a white wolf. Hers is a mud brown.

(Seth's POV)

I've been looking for Iris for about a week and I still haven't been able to pick up her scent after the stream. I haven't slept and I've barely eaten. I can only hope that she's ok while I'm looking for her.

(Chris's POV)

I've been on the search team with Seth and Danny looking for Iris. She's my best friend I can't believe she would just leave after what happened. Everybody in the pack is worried about her and I can't blame them. Iris is going to be their next alpha. Jared and Alex are to submissive like their mom, but Iris is a tough girl. She doesn't back down from a challenge and if something bad happens she doesn't stop until she fixes it. She's just like her father. Max is her father. She doesn't spend a lot of time with him because they argue a lot and clash on the way they think a pack should be run. Iris thinks that a pack should be run by a strong, protective, and fair leader while her father thinks it should be run using fear and intimidation. He is a very unfair man and when Iris was a little girl he would beat her. She used to come to school with bruises on her arms, legs, and sometimes face. After a while she stopped talking to him and shut him out of her life.

(Iris's POV)

After I finished practice I walk back into the house and I see Blake in the kitchen. She tosses me a bottle of water. "What do you think your 3rd power is gonna be?" She asks me walking over towards the island in the middle of the kitchen. "I don't know. I'll find out when I get it." I say back walking towards Blake's room. Since Naomi wants me to stay for a while I'm sharing a room with Blake. I grab some of her old clothes and get in the shower. As I'm showering I start to sing a song I learned in chorus, and then I hear the door bust open and the shower curtain is drawn back suddenly by a big guy with blonde hair and bright yellow eyes. Blake runs into the bathroom screaming. "Jacob what are doing?!?" She screams at him and pulls on him he turns his head and he suddenly gets snapped out of whatever trance he was in and goes with Blake.

I quickly put on the clothes I had sitting on the counter and walk back downstairs to see Blake, Naomi, and Jacob talking. "What the hell was that?" I ask and they turn to look at me. "You finally found you last power. Hypnosis." Naomi says to me while walking towards me. "When you stared to sing in the shower. You hypnotized Jacob and his mind was filled with thoughts of lust." Blake said grabbing onto Jacob's arm protectively. I don't blame her for being protective. It reminds me of the way Seth acts with me if a new guy comes around. "Oh ok." I say back. Naomi wraps her arm around me and brings me into a hug. "You'll just have to be careful with what you think about and how you handle certain situations from now on." She says to me letting me go, but keeping her hands on my shoulders. "I think I'm gonna go for a run." I tell her and she let's go of me while turning to Blake and Jacob. "Do want blame to go with you?" She asks me. "No I'll be ok by myself." I say back and walk outside. It's sunset so my run is gonna have to be cut short.

I get to the edge of the forest and take of my clothes to shift. I let Ivory take over and she starts to run towards where Blake found us. I get to the lake and it's dark. The run here took longer than I thought it would, but oh well. I sit and I lift my head up to let out a long howl. The full moons reflection on the water is very calming. It reminds me of the one back home. The one that me and Chris always go to during the summer. I miss her too. She would probably love it here. I bet her and Blake would get along very well. As I'm thinking about all this I suddenly smell something familiar. Hot chocolate and peppermint. I quickly stand up and let out another howl and listen for a response. After about 2 minutes I get one. I stare at the trees because the howl sounded close.