Nightmares are a bitch

(Seth's POV)
I wake up to feel Iris struggling in my arms while whimpering and crying. I immediately jump up and put my hands on her shoulders trying to shake her awake but it's not working. She begins to grow her fingernails into claws and slashes at me, but she just barely grazes my stomach. I jump back in surprise, she's never gotten physical like this before, even in her sleep. "Iris, baby, wake up!" I yell at her while standing at the end of the bed watching her flail and shred the bed comforter. I have no idea what to do but I'm sure it's that fucking dream walker again. I haven't told Iris who he is and what he does cause I'm terrified of what her reaction might be but I'm not gonna be able to keep it from her much longer since I've been experiencing him in my dreams as well.

(Iris's POV)
I'm running through the woods in my territory and I can hear something behind me. I turn to look for a split second and it's a huge black wolf with red eyes and a terrifying deformed mouth to fit large razor sharp teeth. I push my self harder and I eventually make it to the waterfall and I have to stop because none of it feels right. I turn around just in time to see the giant wolf lunge for me and I sharpen my nails into claws and try to slash it's stomach, just barely touching it. He lands behind me and begins to circle me in a sick and twisted dance of sorts. My nails are still sharp but I don't have enough time to change into my wolf so I get into a fighting stance and circle back, never turning my back on him. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him. "Because darlin, I need that special little power inside you that lets you do all those glorious things. I need the power and I'm going to get it one way or another." He tells me with a sick selfish grin. Suddenly he stops and looks over my shoulder and I take a quick look while watching him from the corner of my eye and I see Seth running at us. And it's the real Seth! Not the fake one in front of me! "IRIS! WAKE UP!" He yells to me as he charges the fake him. The wolf runs off and Seth turns to face me and grabs my shoulders.

I sit up gasping for air like I just ran a marathon and I see Seth and me on the bed surrounded by feathers, but what catches my eye are all the rocks and candles around the bed. He lets out a very obvious sigh of relief to see that I'm awake and ok, but I can't help but stare at all the things on our bedroom floor. "What is all of that stuff?" I ask him, with a clearly confused expression on my face. "Oh, um, well the thing is that you kinda have a demonic dream walker living in your subconscious trying to kill you and you're the only one who can stop it." Seth tells me in a rush that I almost don't understand him at first. "You're kidding right? Cause that's way to good of a story." I say to him and I kinda scoff until I look at my lap and see my hands. My nails are sharpened into claws and have small pieces of black fur but they're quickly disappearing into nothing. I get off the bed and shake my hands off trying to get whatever that stuff is, off. It disappears once I do that and I turn to Seth. From the look on his face I can see that he means what he's saying. "Oh my god! You aren't kidding." I say to him as I slap a hand over my mouth and I pace in our bedroom floor. I can't help but start to mumble about everything and all the stuff that might happen to me.

Seth jumps up and runs over to me grabbing my hands in his making me look into his eyes. I can tell he sees the fear in them cause he brings me into a hug whispering sweet nothings into my ear to try and calm me down. It's so hard to process what he just told me. "Well, what's gonna happen to me?" I look up and ask him through teary eyes. "We're going to get that thing out if you no matter what, princess." Seth tells me through his own set of teary eyes and sniffles. I just nod into his chest. We sit like that for about 10 minutes until I pull away and start to get dressed for the day. I pull out of the closet a set a blue jeans and a gray t-shirt with my black vans. I also grab my red lace bra and underwear and throw it all on the bed.

As I start to pull my regular clothes off I feel hands on my waist and a pair of lips on my mark. I let out a breathy moan and lean back into Seth's chest. "How would you feel if I took your mind off of it for a bit?" Seth asks me. I can't help but hesitate but then I think that I need a stress reliever so I nod and turn around in his arms and weave my fingers in his hair and pull him down for a kiss.

*SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*

As we kiss I start to pull my hands back down and then I put them under Seth's shirt to trace his abs and I smile into the kiss as I feel him stiffen under my touch. I have to admit, it's been hard keeping my hands off him lately cause he's been working out more and it's definitely noticeable. I moan as his hands run down my back until they reach my ass and squeeze gently but with a firm grip. He taps my legs and I jump into his arms as he carries me back over to the bed that I just got out of. I move my lips down his jaw line and to his mark and Seth starts panting with need once I start licking and sucking at it, leaving a love bite right above his mark to let others know he's taken. Seth gently lays me on the bed and in the process unclips the bra I had just put on. He throws it into the chair in the corner of the room with all my other clothes that I just now notice are there. He starts to kiss my lower neck and leaves several love bites then slowly continues his torture down to the valley of my breasts where he leaves the center and covers a nipple with his warm mouth. My back arches from the sudden warmth compared to the cold of the room. I start to claw at his back and eventually get tired of the feeling of fabric so I rip his t -shirt off that he had put on that morning. I instantly let a growl of satisfaction leave my mouth with the skin to skin contact but it quickly gets replaced by a moan when I feel Seth's teeth scrape my hardened nipple. He slowly moves his hand up my side to my other nipple and begins to pinch and pull it. I can feel myself instantly get wetter in my white lace panties. "Seth, please, I need you." I manage to pant out through his teasing. He just grunts in response as he began to take his pants and boxers off and I just couldn't resist looking at what was mine. I let out a moan as I saw his large member spring free of his boxers and he chuckled at me while taking of my lace panties and positioning himself at my entrance. He began to kiss me hard and shoves himself into my aching core. I cried out into the kiss at the sudden intrusion but it soon turned to loud moaning as he thrust in and out of me making me cream around his shaft even more than I already was. "Oh god. Princess you feel so good." Seth moans as he moves faster and goes deeper. "Please, more." I moan into his neck as I grip his shoulders and wrap my legs around his waist to make it more intense for us and as soon as I did that we moan in unison with the feeling and Seth goes even faster and harder. Our moans get louder and I'm begging Seth for more and he flips us over so I'm riding him but pulls my face into his neck and thrusts into me for beneath me and I after and minute of being like that I feel the knot in my stomach get so tight. I'm screaming Seth's name as I cum around him and after a minute he finishes as well. We sit in that position for a while before I have the strength to pull myself off of him and lay back on the bed. He stands and walks to the bathroom and returns with a warm wash cloth and begins to clean both of us up.

*SEXUAL CONTENT OVER*

Afterwards we lay in bed for a while until I look at the clock on my bed side table and it reads 11:33 AM. And I jump out of bed and run for the shower with Seth laughing at me. I'm supposed to go meet my parents for lunch to discuss the future of our pack since Seth is the alpha of his pack and I'll be alpha once I turn 18 in a few months.