Markings?

(Iris's POV)

As Seth and I are about halfway down the path to the guest house I begin to feel a burning in my chest before hearing a low growling coming from the bushes. I turn to see a large grey wolf jump out at me. Just like in my dream. Seth pushes me behind him and shifts to fight the stranger. I walk away from the fight and shift. I walk towards Seth who has the rogue pinned on the ground. I run up and snap the rouge's neck. Knowing what's going to happen next I brace my self for the impact and suddenly I feel it. My legs buckle from underneath me and I see the blue stripes and swirls appearing in my body. I turn to see the same thing happening to Seth except the swirls and stripes are a dark red.

I begin to whimper and growl out in pain as the marks work there way around my body. My body burst into flames along the swirls and stripes turning them blue. Before and thing else happens I slip into darkness.

(Seth's POV)

I see Iris fall to the ground and try to rush to her, but before I can a horrible burning feeling incases my body. I too drop to the ground and begin to see strange dark red swirls and stripes on my legs and body. 'Whats going on?' I think to my self. I try to move closer to Iris, but the pain is so unbearable. As I'm still squirming on the ground I catch a glimpse of Iris and I see she's not moving. I let out a bark, but no response. Soon the pain becomes to much and I pass out from it.

I'm walking through the forest in a white button up shirt and black pants but no shoes. Strange. I keep walking before I smell something familiar. It's Iris's scent! I run and follow the scent and soon I see a girl walking in a long floor length white dress with slim straps. I run up to her and put a hand on her shoulder and spin her around. It is Iris! A giant grin appears on her face and she jumps into my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my face in the crook of her neck. "What happened? All I remember is a burning feeling." I ask her but I don't get a response. Suddenly I feel something warm run down my neck. I put a hand on my neck and bring it around to see red. I drop Iris, but when I look at her face she's not Iris anymore. Her eyes are dark crimson red and she has a mouth full on razor sharp teeth formed into a devilish grin. Blood is smeared all over the front of the dress she's wearing and around her mouth. I back up, but she just moves forward. My back hits a tree and Iris comes up to me. "What's the matter sweetheart? Don't you like my mark?" She asks in a screechy tone that's filled with sarcasm. "Get the hell away from me you witch." I spit out. She lifts her hand and sways her index finger from side to side making a tsk sound. "Now sweetie I thought we already established I'm not a witch, but something much worse. I'm literally your worst nightmare. And right now you should be very worried about your little mate. She is very complicated I'll give you that. Very hard to figure out. But I'll eventually break her. I always do, the tough ones are just funner to crack. See ya later!" It said and waved at me.

Suddenly I jolt awake sitting strait up. I hear beeping and smell bleach. I turned to my left and saw Iris in a bed still sleeping. The heart monitor keeping a steady beat. A nurse walks in with a clipboard and I recognize who it is right away. "Hello Elizabeth." I say and she lifts her head from the clipboard and a smile appears on her face. "Hello Alpha. Glad to see your awake." She says and walks over to Iris's bed. I watch intently to make sure nothing happens to her. "Her vital signs are fine. She should be awake." Elizabeth mumbles, most likely to herself.

(Iris's POV)
I'm walking aimlessly through the woods with a small smile on my face. I can't help, but admire all the flowers. I'm in a white dress that's floor length with a sweet heart neck line and small straps. It has a low rise back so I can feel my hair against my back. There's a slight breeze in the air and suddenly I can smell something like peppermint. Oh my god it's Seth's scent! I hold up the dress and begin to run. I quickly realize I'm barefoot. As the scent gets stronger I begin to see Seth. "Seth!" I yell out and he turns around. I jump into his arms and he hold onto my waist and spins me around. He places his head in the crook of my neck and I feel him start to kiss my mark. "Seth what are you doing?" I stutter out in between giggles. I feel his teeth graze my skins and goosebumps appear on my skin. 'Don't let him bite you.' I hear Ivory whisper to me. I listen and place my hands on Seth's chest and gently shove him. But he doesn't budge. I begin to get worried and shove harder. He still doesn't move. I panic and suddenly flames pop up all over my body. But this time there blue. Seth jumps back growling.

I step forward to see if he's ok, but suddenly he starts to laugh. I step back and the flames grow bigger as if they had a mind of their own and they were trying to protect me. I quickly see why because Seth's eyes aren't the normal bright blue. They're a dark red and his teeth are pointed and sharp. "Smart girl." He says.

Suddenly I'm sitting strait up in a plain white room. I'm greeted by them smell of peppermint and I instantly relax. I turn to see Seth sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. His back facing me. I decide to have a bit of fun. I grab my pillow and throw it at him and I hit him in the middle of his back. He turns around pissed, but once he sees it's me a giant smile appears on his lips. "You're awake." He says and wraps me in a giant hug. "Yup. When did you wake up? And what happened at your parents house?" I ask him and he lets out a sigh and runs his fingers through his hair. "About 2 hours ago and I honestly have no clue." He says to me and we sit in silence until a nurse comes in to check my vitals.