Save her

(Seth's POV)
"Come on darlin, you need to get up." I whisper to Iris as we lay in bed together. She moans and rolls over, pulling the blankets over her head. Guess we have to do this the hard way. I reach under the covers and pull her into my body and begin to tickle her in her sides. Her eyes burst open and she ammediatly begins to squirm in my grasp. "Seth! Let me go!" She says between laughs and gasps of air. "Not until you get out of bed, sweetheart." I say back to her and she quickly nods her head in agreement. I let her go and she sits up while glaring at me.

"I'm so totally gonna get you back for that." She says to me venom laced in her voice. "I can't wait." I tell her. She stomps while grunting out of frustration and walks into the bathroom. "I love you!" I yell to her. "Yeah right! You can suck my ass!" She yells back to me through the door. "I gladly would!" I say to her as I walk towards the door. I hear a gasp on the other side. "Seth Alexander Black!" She yells to me. I didn't even know she knew my middle name. I can't help but get flustered by it. Only my mother ever uses my full name and it's usually when she's mad or shocked.

"Just hurry up. We leave in an hour and a half." I say and walk out of the room heading towards downstairs.

After waiting about 45 minutes Iris walks down the steps and sits on the couch next to me. I pull her into my lap and she lets a small shriek escape her lips.

(Iris's POV)
I walk out of the bathroom and rummage through my closet. I find my black paramore shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I put those on with my pair of black combat boots. I quickly brush my hair and put on my black beanie. I know what your thinking. Why so much black? Well it's my favorite color. So deal with it. I do a little bit of makeup. And walk out the room and go downstairs.

I sit next to Seth on the couch, but he pulls me into his lap. Somehow through my thick mess most people call hair. He finds his way to my neck and starts to nip at my mark. I can't help, but let out a small moan and he return he lets a low growl escape. He chest rumbles from behind me and I tilt my head giving him better access. He takes my beanie off and moves my hair.

He slowly trails kisses up my neck and along my jaw. He finds my lips and we begin a heated make out session. He turns me so now im straddling him. His hands on the small of my back. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I deny. He growls and lets his hands fall to my ass. He grabs my butt. Hard. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. We explore every inch of each other's mouths.

I pull away taking deep breaths. I bet my eyes are a dark black by now. I look at Seth and his eyes are shut. I put my hand on his face and begin to slowly move my thumb along his cheek. When he does finally open his eyes they are black as night. I smirk knowing the effect I have on him. He stands up causing me to rap my legs around his waist.

Seth begins to kiss my neck again and walk towards the steps leading to our room. I tilt my head back closing my eyes. His tongue is amazing! I let a small moan out and he growls in return. I slip my hands into his hair and lightly tug it causing him to growl again. He opens the door to the bedroom and gently lays me on the bed. While he hovers over. He begins to kiss my lips again and slowly works his hands under my shirt. I shiver from the contact.

He lowers his self on me and I can feel his hardness press against my inner thigh. I work my hands to his jeans and slightly tug on them. He takes them off throwing them on the floor next to his bed. I then slip my hands under his shirt. Feeling his 8 pack and pulling the shirt over his head. Damn he's ripped and it feels so good to rub my hands down his abs. There absolutely mouth watering.