The Visitor

(Seth's POV)

As me and Iris walk downstairs I smell someone new. Before I can reach for Iris she runs towards the backyard and jumps into somebody's arms. I let out a low warning growl directed at the stranger. He's tall with short brown hair and blue eyes. He's related to Iris from the way he smells. My wolf Travis relaxes a little bit knowing that he's her family and he won't do anything to her. After he puts Iris down she runs to me and takes my hand pulling me towards the stranger. "Seth this is my cousin Matt. Matt this is my mate Seth." She introduces us and I shake the guys named Matt's hand. "So this is the guy my baby cousin is crazy about." He says looking at Iris and he quickly messes up her hair and then takes a few quick steps back. "You ass!" She says and chases after him. He runs, but he doesn't get very far before Iris jumps onto his back and they both go tumbling forward. They go rolling a few feet then stop and the air is suddenly filled with laughter and I can't help but smile. Matt gets up first then helps Iris up. "So how have you been, Matt? I haven't seen you since like around Easter." Iris asks him as they walk back towards the porch where I stayed standing. "I've been good. How about you?" He tells her and he takes a seat in one of the chairs on her porch. "I'm good." Iris tells him and she sits on the bench next to him and she pats the spot next to her so I sit next her and wrap my arm around her waist. She leans into me a little and I smile.

(Iris's POV)

I'm so happy that Matts here. I haven't seen him since around Easter and it's October now. "So Matt why are you here?" I ask him while Seth sits down next to me. "Well as you now Bryan has been alpha for a while. But long story short we got into a really bad argument and he kicked me out of the pack and I didn't know where else to go." Matt tells me and I'm completely shocked. Bryan is Matts older brother and he took over my grandfathers pack a few years ago. I can't help but feel sorry for him so I go over and give him a hug. "Oh my god Matt I'm so sorry for what happened. I think I know why your here then. You want to join my pack don't you?" I said as I go back to sit next to Seth. "Well yeah if it isn't to much trouble." He says looking down at his hands while he cracks his knuckles and I feel Seth's grip on my waist tighten slightly. I rub small circles on his other hand that rests on his leg. He relaxes a little but his grip on my waist stays the same. "Of course you can stay here Matt. Your always welcome here." I say to him and he seems to calm down a lot. He lets out a long sigh of relief as proof. "Thanks Iris. This means so much to me." He looks up with complete gratitude in his eyes. "Your welcome." I say back to him and I get up. "I'll show you to the guest room."

As we walk upstairs I can feel Matt's eyes on me and Seth. We start to walk down the hall when Matt stops at my room suddenly. "This is your room right?" He asks pointing at my door. "Yeah, why is something wrong?" I look at him with Seth standing behind me. I can feel the warmth coming off him and I so much want to lean back into it, but I can't with my cousin standing right in front of us. "Just wondering." He says shrugging and he starts to walk towards me and Seth so I turn around and continue to walk down the hall until we get to another door. "Well here you go. Your new home." I tell him, but I can't help but become curious. "You don't have any bags with you?" I ask looking around his feet and hands as he looks around his new room. "Nope. Bryan wouldn't let me go back to the house to get clothes. He 'escorted' me off the territory himself." I stood in the door way shocked. "Damn. Well if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. My parents should be home soon." I say walking back down the hall. "Ok Iris and again thank you." I hear Matt say as I walk down the hall towards my room and I walk in leaving the door open for Seth. He walks in right after me and closes the door. I sit on my bed and he sits next to me. "Are you ok? You've been acting strange since this morning." I ask a little worried about him. "How come you wouldn't let me kiss you this morning?"

I get up and walk over to the glass door that leads to my balcony. I hear Seth get up and he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist snuggling his face into my neck and breathing in my scent. "Because I've never had anyone kiss me before." I say quickly ready for him to laugh like everyone else has in the past. "Great." Is the only thing Seth says back to me. He still has his face buried in my neck. "Why is it great?" I ask spinning around to face him. As he stares at me I can finally tell how much taller he is than me and how sharp his features are. If I wasn't an alpha's daughter I would be submissive to him, but I'm to stubborn for that. That's what my dad always tells me and I'm glad about that now. "Because that means you are completely mine. Also you don't have anyone to compare me with." He says smirking. "Your insane." I say pushing him slightly out of the way. Before I get to far though Seth grabs me from behind and pulls me into his chest. "You really think I care." He says and then he does the unthinkable.

He starts to tickle me. I can't help but squirm in his arms and laugh. "Oh my god stop it!" I stutter out while laughing. "Not until you give me a kiss." He whispers back in my ear causing me to shiver under his warm breath. "How about no." I say back then I elbow him in the side to get him off and he let's go. I sit on the chair at my desk and think about what just happened. "Why are you so reluctant to let me kiss you?" He asks walking over to me and kneeling I front of me. "Because I get nervous if the guy asks me and I back out. If your gonna do it just do it. Instead you a........" Before I can finish my sentence Seth's lips slam onto mine and I can't help but melt into the kiss. He pulls away and I'm breathless. He stares at me as if asking my approval on what just happened. In response I put my arms around his neck and pull him into me for a second time and kiss him as best I could. He instinctively moves his lips against mine. Seth stands up and I follow not daring to break the kiss. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He puts me on the bed gently and starts to kiss the spot where my mark will be. I bite my lip not letting any moans escape. Then I feel his k-9s graze against my skin and stop. I nod my head for him to continue and I feel a sharp pain suddenly turn to intense pleasure. "Oh my god, Seth." I said breathless arching my back into him and he used his hands and pushes my waist back down.

He pulls out his teeth and licks the new mark clean of blood. I lay still on the bed with Seth hovering over me with pure lust in his eyes. "You don't know how hard it is gonna be to control myself around you now." He tells me while still on top of me. That was the last thing I heard before I slipped into darkness.