Chris and Danny

(Chris's POV)

I rushed into Iris's house. Jared was there watching tv and drinking Pepsi. I ran over and stole his drink and ran up the stairs to Iris's room. I busted through the door and saw Iris sitting on her bed and listening to paramore and we the kings. "Did you know that kid Seth is the BlackStone pack alphas son!" After I asked her that she looked at me with a shocked look on her face. "Who told you that? Where did you find out? How?" She kept asking me over and over again. Then I realized I had a bigger problem. Danny is the betas son. "My mate Danny is the beats son." I told her ready for her reaction. I thought she would be angry with me but she jumped up and gave me a huge hug. "I'm so happy you find your mate! And a beta just like you! OMG!" She pretty much screamed in my ear. I pulled away holding my ear. "Could you have been any louder!" I asked but I already knew she could. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to be so loud." Iris said to me. Next thing I know Jared walks through the door with an unopened can of Pepsi. He throws it to me and I catch it and he takes his back. Jared has always been the quiet guy and I think that's cute because he's also super sweet. As he walks back downstairs I yell "thanks" and he yells back "your welcome" and I turn to Iris. She looks so happy, but I can tell she wants to tell me something. "Are you ok? You seem distracted." I asked her and she gets up and walks over to her balcony. "Can we go to the waterfall? I don't want Jared to hear cause then he'll tell my mom." "Yeah sure." We jumped off the balcony and changed into our wolves and sped through the forest towards the edge of the territory. We get there in about 10 minutes. We change back put on some t-shirts and sit on a log. "Ok Iris spill you guts." She looks at me but turns away really fast. "Seth is my mate." She doesn't even bother to turn around to face me she just stares at the water. "Iris why didn't you tell me early. Is this why you punched him in the stomach Friday in chorus?" She turns to me with her best innocent looking face and as she shrugs her shoulders she says "maybe" I give her a hug. I kinda feel bad for both of them. Their relationship is gonna be so confusing now. After a few minutes of us talking I get a text from Danny.

>To:Chris

Hey. U at the waterfall?

From:Danny<

>To:Danny

Yea I'm wit Iris. U should bring Seth wit u so they can talk

From:Chris

>To:Chris

K I will c u in a few

From:Danny

I sit there just looking at my phone thinking what's gonna happen when Seth gets here and Iris sees him. I look at her phone and she's texting Ryan. When I look at her face she looks angry but I can see tears rolling down her cheeks. "Iris what are you doing?" I ask her really worried but slowly so she doesn't think I'm being to pushy. "I broke up with Ryan." She tells me and I'm completely shocked. They are such a cute couple. "Why?" She turns to me stands up and says "because he won't stop pressuring me to kiss him. That's the only thing he talks about and I get really uncomfortable when he talks about it." I stand up to face her and give her a hug and she breaks down in my arms. I can hear her phone going off. Ryan is probably trying to talk to her, but she ignores it and continues to cry on my shoulder. I look to my right and see Danny and Seth walking down the path. I look at Danny and say through our mind link "Iris is really upset so tell Seth to be careful cause she can become pretty violent when she gets like this" he looks at me and nods then he turns to Seth and whispers stuff into his ear. When he's done I look at Seth and he seems really worried about her. He motions for me to let go of her, but I shake my head back at him. He stares at me looking mad and after a few seconds I let go of her and walk her to Seth. I go to Danny's side and he wraps his arm around my waist and we stand there looking at them. Iris keeps her eyes locked onto the ground and won't look up. Seth wraps her into a big hug and she just leans into him taking deep breaths trying to calm down. Iris hates to cry in front of people. They stand like that for awhile then Danny mind links me and asks "do you wanna go somewhere and let them talk" I turn to him and nod and we walk away leaving them like that.