More Family Drama

(Iris's POV)

As we walk in the front door you can tell nobody but me and Seth are here by the silence in the house. "I wonder where everybody is?" I say turning to Seth then back to the small entrance way. I walk into the family room and see bags and a note on the table. I can see the bags are presents, but I pick up the note and read it.

Dear Iris,
Your grandfather is beginning to have some health issues so everybody left to be with him. We aren't sure if he is going to be with us by the end of the week so I would appreciate it if you came out for a few days and spent time with him, but that's your choice. If you can't come out here then just call.
Love you! Stay safe! And watch out for rogues! -mom

I quickly put the note down and sit down. I bring my knees to my chest and begin to cry. Seth sees that and comes over and wraps me in his arms. "I don't think we should go out to wherever they are." Seth says to me and I'm shocked by what he says. I shove him off me and stand still crying. With tears running down my face I start to yell at him. "What the fuck do you mean we shouldn't see them! He's my grandfather! A part of my family! He couldn't come here for my birthday because of his health! If you don't want to go. Fine, but I am and you can't do shit to stop me." I turn and stomp up to my room. I drag out a duffle bag and begin to put clothes in it. When I hear my door open I just ignore it.

It wasn't until Seth put his arms around me that I acknowledged his presence by grabbing one arm and twisting behind his back. I push him into a wall. He grunts and tries to squirm free, but I'm stronger with the way we are positioned and not to mention I'm using my telekinesis to help out. "I told you. You don't have to come with me, but I'm going to go see him. You can't fucking stop me." I tell him as I continue to hold him against the wall. He taps his hand against the wall while saying "I give, I give!" I let go of him and turn to finish my packing. "I want to go with you. I just don't think it's a good idea leaving the pack without a leader. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure if Chris can handle it with Danny around her." He tells me. I can't believe he just said that! Chris is more controlled than me! "Don't you dare insult me best friend! Chris has more self control than me!" I yell at him while spinning around. "Get. Out." I say with power and anger laced in my voice. But Seth just stands there starring at me.

"I said. Get. Out. Seth. Now!" I say to him but yell the last part attempting to get my point across. I see hurt and confusion in his eyes before he slowly turns and walks out my bedroom. I use my telekinesis to slam to door. Hard. I hear a crack and see a break in my door. "Fuck!" I yell. Suddenly my hands burst into flames. "Oh my god. Really! Now!" I try to put out the flames, but they just continue to move and bend around my hands. I'm getting to stressed I need to get out of here. I put on a swim suit and push open my balcony doors to jump down. I start to run towards to waterfall and stop once I feel another presence around me. I sniff the air and I slightly relax because it's just Clark coming up next to me in his wolf form. He slowly comes up to me starring at my hands. "It's ok Clark. I'm not going to hurt you." He comes up to me and rubs his head against my back pushing me slightly forward towards the waterfall. I start to walk and he stays with me as I explain to him what just happened.

(Clark's POV)
Dammit! She has a mate! I can't believe I never noticed the mark before. This is gonna be a big problem if I plan on making Iris fall in love with me. I need to get rid of this Seth guy. "But I love him and I understand he's just being protective of me, but oh my god he is so annoying sometimes. Sometimes I wish I had a different mate." Once Iris said that my ears perked up. And I licked her face. "Ewww Clark! What the hell! Bad dog." She squeals out in between giggles as she rubs my slobber off her face. "Come on were almost to the waterfall." She says starting to run. I run beside her. Damn this girl can run even though she's in her human form she's pretty fast.

As we get there she dips her hands into the water and the flames on her hands finally go out. As she lifts them out I see her hands aren't burnt. I decide to go behind a tree and shift back. I put on a pair on shorts and step out to find Iris in a swim suit. Her clothes are on a log along with a towel. "Some people come here during the summer to swim. We leave stuff here all the time." She says to me as she walks over. I can feel my face heating up because her body is in absolutely perfect shape. I can't help, but do a quick once over. "Instead of checking me out. Why don't we go swimming." She says putting a hand on her hip. "Ok, but I bet you won't jump off the top." I say pointing to a ledge about 20 feet above the pool. "Try me." She says and turns towards the path and I follow her up. Before I know it were at the top and Iris is getting a running start to jump off. She crashes into the water and comes up laughing. "Come on Clark! Jump! Unless your to scared! She yells up to me.

I run and jump off and crash into the water. As I come up I hear Iris laughing then a gasp to our left I turn and see a tall blonde with a towel in her hand. "Oh shit." Iris says looking shocked as the blonde on the shore.