The ghost in my head #2

WARNING TO MY YOUNGER READERS!!!!! SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Seth's POV)
"If we don't do something soon Iris is going to die from insanity." I tell my father as he stares at me with sadness in his eyes. "Yesterday Iris woke up with bite marks on her neck. The first sign. I made that paste mom told me about and she's healing, but she's always nervous around me if were alone together." I tell him. I can tell he feels bad for me, but he quickly covers it up with and expressionless mask. "Only she can help herself. And this is even more reason to reject her." He tells me. I don't understand why my father wants me to reject her. I love Iris. I'm not doing that to her after all the horrible shit she's been through. "I'm not going to reject her! If you want me to then you can completely forget about me taking over this pack and me being your son!" I yell and storm out of the office, slamming the door shut, and going down the hall towards the family room. I can hear music and singing coming from the kitchen.

I can tell from here it's country music. My mother is obsessed with it. I myself am not a big fan of it, but I can tolerate it. The singing though belongs to Iris. I listen to the song and I can tell it's RaeLynn god made girls. My mom absolutely loves this song and I'm kinda happy Iris knows it, but also shocked. I walk towards the kitchen doorway, but stay behind the wall so she doesn't see me as I listen to her sing.

RaeLynn god made girls

Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt
Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt
Somebody's gotta wanna hold his hand
So god made girls
Somebody's gotta make him get dressed up
Give him a reason to wash that truck
Somebody's gotta teach him how to dance
So god made girls
He needed something soft and loud and sweet and proud
But tough enough to break a heart
Something beautiful and breakable that lights up in the dark
So god made girls, god made girls
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls (for singing in your front seat)
God made girls (for dancin' to our own beat)
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls
Somebody's gotta be the one to cry
Somebody's gotta let him drive
Give him a reason to hold that door, so god made girls
Somebody's gotta put up a fight
Make him wait on a Saturday night
To walk downstairs and blow his mind
So god made girls
Something that can wake him up nod call his bluff and drag his butt to church
Something that is hard to handle
Something fragile to hold him when he hurts
So god made girls, god made girls
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls (for singing in the front seat)
God made girls (for dancin' to our own beat)
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls
Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt
Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt
Somebody's gotta wanna hold his hand
So god made girls, god made girls
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls (for singing in the front seat)
God made girls (for dancin' to our own beat)
He stood back and told the boys "I'm bout to rock your world"
And god made girls
Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt
Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt
Somebody's gotta wanna hold his hand
So god made girls

After the song finished playing I walked into the kitchen "That was beautiful, darlin." She quickly spun around and a bright red blush appeared on her face. "Thanks." She said and turned to face the sink to hide her blush. "Why don't you sing more often?" I asked. She turned to face me again "Because then people expect me to sing all the time. I really only sing when I'm alone or think I'm alone now thanks to you." Motioning to me. "Guess I'm gonna have to make sure I'm really alone first." She says. I walk towards her trapping her between the sink and me. "Guess so." I whisper roughly into her ear. She gives me a slight giggle before snaking her arms around my neck and toying with my hair. I push my head into the crook of her neck and begin to lick and bite Iris's mark. A small moan escapes her lips and Travis(Seth's wolf) responds with a low lust-filled growl.

"We should probably stop because were at you're parents home." Iris says to me lowering her hands and placing them on my chest. "Yeah. We probably should." I mumble into her neck, but after a couple seconds I sink my teeth into her neck re-marking her. "Oh my god, Seth." She breathes out panting. "That doesn't mean we have to though." I mumble into her neck. Licking and nipping the fresh mark. I grab her thighs and lift her up onto the counter. Her legs wrap around my waist instantly while slightly grabbing my shirt and tugging on it. I growl out lowly when I feel Iris slowly grind her hips against me. She begins to kiss my jaw and she works her way down to my mark and licks and bites at it. I groan out in pure pleasure. God the things this girl does to me.

(Iris's POV)

As I bite Seth's mark I continue to grind my hips against his growing hard-on. I begin to work my hands under his shirt and run my hands along his abs and slightly scrap them with my nails. He groans out and bucks his hips into mine and I can instantly feel myself getting wetter by the second. "Seth." I moan out hoping he gets the message that we can't have sex on his parents counter. I guess he understood cause he lifts me off the counter and we walk out of his house towards a small shed, but once he opens the door it appears to be a guest house. "This is where we're staying while we're here." He roughly whispers in my ear before laying me on the bed in the center of the room. I begin to trace my fingers along his abs and v line. "Oh darlin' you should not tease me like this." He says to me before taking my own shirt off so I'm in my black tank top. He quickly rips that off of my body. Glad he spared my paramore shirt. I love that shirt. So now I'm left in my royal blue lace bra and my black jeans. Some how my shoes and socks have already been takin off. As pay back I rip off his shirt and pull him towards me. I nip at his neck and he groans out and grinds against me. I work my fingers into his hair and tug slightly earning a growl. He traces small patterns into the skin on my stomach and I get goose-bumps. He works his way down to my jeans and un-buttons them. I help him slip them off.

Now I'm only in a royal lace blue bra with a thong to match. I tug and pull on Seth's jeans and those quickly come off along with his boxers. "Some ones eager." I giggle out. I get a low moan in reply as feel Seth's hands work there way on the edge of the thong before entering me. He starts to pump in me while curling his fingers. "Seth, oh my god." I breathe out panting and moaning. I run my hands along his back and scratch it once I hit my climax. I buck my hips towards him. He pulls my thong off then works on the bra clip. He effortlessly takes it off me. "Your absolutely perfect." He mumbles while looking down at me. I feel him at my entrance and slowly grind against him. He quickly shuts his eyes and groans out. Before anything else can happen he dips into me making me gasp. He begins to rock in and out of me. The pace goes faster and faster before we both hit out climax together. Seth's falls next to me on the bed. I snuggle into his chest putting my face into the crook of his neck. "I came in you." He whispers out. "It's ok. I'm on the pill." I say back to him before slipping into darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note.....
;) well that was an eventful chapter. I hope y'all liked it. Don't get mad at me, this is the first sex scene I've ever written. I realize I'm not very good at it, but hey a girls gotta try.

So cut to the chase. I feel like y'all aren't really caring about the story so if you want me to post another chapter.

I want 5 votes on this chapter.

See ya later and love you guys!!!!!!!!!