Ok

(Iris's POV)

I woke up with Seth next to me asleep. He is looks so peaceful when he sleeps like he couldn't hurt anyone or anything. I start to get up but as I do I get pulled back into my bed I let out a small shriek from being surprised. I giggle as I feel Seth push his face into the crook of my neck and take a deep breath. "Good morning." I tell him as I try to get up again but then I suddenly get jerked back and pinned onto my bed. I can't help but smile at how childish Seth is being. "Good morning beautiful." He tells and he tries to kiss but I turn my head so he can only kiss my cheek. He pulls back with a confused look plastered on his face. "Are you gonna get off me anytime soon or am I gonna stay like this the entire day?" I ask him being a smart ass as I do it. "I don't have any problem with it." Seth tells me. He can be so weird sometimes, but I guess that's why we are mates. I'm pretty weird myself, but only Chris knows how weird.

I roll him over so then I'm on top and he puts his hands on my waist. "I don't have any problems with this position either." He tells me with a devilish smirk on his face. I quickly jump up an try to walk to my shower. I quickly remember about my leg as it gives out from underneath me, but before I fall face first onto the ground I'm wrapped in muscular arms. "Guess I forgot about my leg." I tell Seth as I look up into his blue eyes. "Guess so." He says back as he helps me stand up and I limp towards my dresser to grab some clothes for the day. My leg is almost completely healed but it still hurts to put pressure on it. I grab my Mickey Mouse shirt and a pair of high waisted skinny jeans. I walk into my bathroom and put my clothes on the counter. When I look back I catch Seth staring at me. "Can I help you with something sir?" I ask walking towards him. "Why yes I believe you can." He replies being just as smart as me. I grab a pillow from the floor and hit him in the head with it. Not to hard, but enough to where he jumps up and picks me up and spins me around as I laugh.

He stops, but he won't put me on the ground. "I love your laugh. It's beautiful." He says to me and he puts me back on the ground and I walk into the bathroom. I lock the door and as soon as I do I hear somebody try and open the door. "Sorry. The bathroom is closed. Comeback in about 20 minutes." I yell through the door. "Really?" I hear Seth mutter. "Yup." I say and I hear the door knob giggle again. Before I get into the shower I take the bandages off my leg and I put on some music and Check Yes Juliet plays. I start to sing along because I love this song it my favorite one by We The Kings.

Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings

Check yes Juliet are you with me

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk I won't go until you come outside

Check yes Juliet kill the limbo I'll keep tossing rocks at your window

There's no turning back for us tonight

Lace up your shoes eh oh eh ohhh

Here's how we do

Run baby run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart

If you give them the chance don't sell your heart don't say we're not meant to be

Run baby run forever will be you and me

Check yes Juliet I'll be waiting, wishing, wanting yours for the taking

Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye

Check yes Juliet here's the countdown

3....2....1 now fall in my arms now they can change the locks don't let them change your mind

Lace up your shoes eh oh eh ohhh

Here's how we do

Run baby run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart

If you give them the chance don't sell your heart don't say we're not meant to be

Run baby run forever will be you and me

We're flying through the night we're flying through the night

Way up high then view from here is getting better with you by my side

Run baby run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance

Don't sell you heart don't say we're not meant to be

Run baby run forever will be run baby run don't ever look back

They'll tear us apart if you give them chance

Don't sell your heart don't say we're not meant to be

Run baby run forever will be you and me

You and me you and me

After the song was over a paramore song stated to play and I started to wash my hair. Being in the shower felt good as I looked down at my leg and I can see the scars which are starting to form. I start to think how Chris is gonna love hearing this story and I giggle to myself. She hates hearing about me getting hurt but after I'm finished telling the story we always make fun of me for being so stupid. After I'm done washing my hair I wash my face and shave my legs. When I'm done I just stand there and let the warm water roll off my body. I don't feel like getting out of the shower because I can still smell Seth outside my bathroom door. I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my body and I start to brush out my long brown hair, but when it's wet it looks black. I've thought about dying it black, but I feel I would look to weird. I take my time getting dressed and towel drying my hair. If I blow dry my hair it gets way to frizzy and I hate it. I finally try to open the door, but I can't because I think Seth is sitting in front of the door. "Seth let me out!" I yell through the door, but all I hear is a chuckle. Then I form a plan. I sit on the toilet and grab a glass I have in my room to rinse my mouth with after I brush my teeth. I throw it on the tiles and it shatters and I let out a scream. The door comes flying off the hinges and I see a worried Seth standing in the doorway. I walk out and throw my pjs into my hamper next to my door. He just stand there with a shocked look on his face.

I start to feel kinda bad for scaring him so bad, but I can't help but laugh at how his face looks right now. He quickly turns to me and stares right at me and I stop laughing. "Don't ever do that to me again I thought you had really gotten hurt." He says his voice deeper than usual. I look at his eyes and they are completely black from anger. I stay silent and lower my head. I can hear him walking towards me, but I don't dare lift my head. Whenever my dad gets like this I've found it easier to just keep my mouth shut and to not make eye contact. I can feel Seth right in front of me. "Iris? Are you ok?" He asks me. His voice sounds softer and kinder so I just nod my head and walk towards the hall. I keep my head down the entire time. I open the door, but an arm quickly shuts it and spins me around. "Iris please look at me. If I made you feel uncomfortable I'm sorry. Just please look at me." Seth says in a pleading tone. I slowly raise my head to look at him. His eyes are the familiar bright blue I'm used to and I'm quickly filled with warmth. "Can we go for a run? I wanna see if my leg is any better." I ask, but even if he says no I'm still gonna go because I need to make sure I'm still a good runner. "Sure, but I want you to take it easy at first." He says and we all downstairs. Nobody is home because my parents probably have pack stuff to deal with and my brothers are most likely with theirs mates. I walk towards my backyard and I'm shocked to see who's sitting on my back porch.