Why is this happening to us?

(Iris's POV)
"Ok luna. Your completely fine now. Your vital signs are completely normal. You can leave whenever you want." The nurse says to me and walks out of the room. I turn to Seth with a smile on my face. "Good. I hate hospitals. Let's go home." I tell him and start to stand up. I find some of my clothes on the table at the end of my bed. I quickly slip on my high waisted black shorts and American Horror Story tee shirt. I find my black combat boots and put them on. I turn to see Seth in a pair of loose fitting blue jeans and a simple grey v-neck with tennis shoes. "Let's go already!" I yell to him and walk out the door and out of the hospital.

2 hours later.........
I walk through the door to the guest house and flop down on the bed as Seth stands at the foot of the bed starring at me. "What is it?" I ask him and he snaps out of whatever daze he was in. "Nothing, I was just thinking about what happened." He says while coming around the side of the bed and laying down next to me. I cuddle into his chest and sigh completely content with how we are right in that moment. Seth kisses the top of my head and sighs also. "I'm bored." I mumble out. Seth nods ands starts to get up. I follow him and sit on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands while my elbows rest on my knees. Seth rubs my back calming me down.

"Can we get something to eat from the house? I'm starving." I ask Seth while standing up and facing him. "Sure, whatever you want darlin." Seth says to me while grabbing his phone off the night stand.

Once we walk into the house I see a small group of children playing with a bunch of stuffed animals. "Tommy give cuddles back!" I hear a small girl yell out. She couldn't have been older than 9. "Why don't you make me!" The teenage boy Tommy yelled back while holding a stuffed koala bear over his head. He looked around my age. I stood in the doorway watching the two. Right as I was about to walk over to the boy. The little girl tripped him and he fell on his bottom. The little girl quickly grabbed the koala and ran. "What the heck! Lily I'm gonna get you!" Tommy yelled and ran after her. I followed, but I didn't see Lily. Just Tommy pacing and sniffing. "Where are you?" I heard him mutter to himself.

"Why are you trying to find Lily?" I ask finally alerting the small boy to my presence. "Because she's my best friends little sister and I'm supposed to watch her, luna. Can you help me find her?" Tommy said to me and I happily accepted.

We were looking for about 1 and a half hours before I finally found her curdle up in a ball behind the couch napping with the koala wrapped up in her arms. "Tommy. Over here." I whispered to him while motioning for him to walk over. He nodded and walked over looking at the girl laying in the floor. "How old is she?" I ask him. "She just turned 10 last week. She's my mate. Her parents know, but they want to wait until she's old enough to realize it herself before I tell her." He tells me and I nod in agreement. No 10 year old should have to deal with having a mate so young.

I watch as Thomas (lily likes to call him Tommy) picks Lily up in his arms and carries her outside to a small 2 story house. He walks in the front door and shuts it. I turn away from the window I was watching them through to be greeted by a hard chest. No sparks. Which means it's not Seth.

I looked up to see Jackson with lust filled eyes. "So we meet again?" He asks me. I just scoff and push him out of my way as I walk to the kitchen. I didn't get very far before I felt arms around my waist and myself being lifted into the air. "PUT ME DOWN! HELP! SETH!" I scream out as I'm being brought up the steps. I begin to panic and do the only thing I can think of.

I light my body on fire and I'm dropped to the ground with a hard thud. "What the fuck!" I hear Jackson yell from behind me along with running footsteps. I quickly see a worried and angry looking Seth at the top of the staircase. I jump up and run into his arms. I don't even wanna think about what would have happened if I hadn't done what I had done. I begin to tear up and quickly shove my face deeper into Seth's chest. I breath in his scent deeply calming myself. "What the fuck is going on?" Seth growled out starring down Jackson. "Nothing man, just a little fun." Jackson said shrugging his shoulders and turning to leave. But before he got very far Seth grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. "You need to leave. Now" He said to Jackson getting in his face. Jackson was pale white. "What! Why?" He yelled more like screeched out. "Because, sexually harassing your luna is against pack law. Now, LEAVE!" Seth told him but yelled the last part.

Jackson ran quickly down the hall and out of the house. Seth alerted everyone in the pack that Jackson is not allowed on pack territory anymore and I was very grateful. "Thanks babe." I said to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He grunted in response and we walked outside on the back porch to watch the sunset. I sat in Seth's lap and I slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!! I made my schools jv softball team so that took up a lot of my time. And then I had school work to try and handle. But my school seasons over so I'm gonna try to put a chapter once a month. I also have a surprise to tell you guys! I'm writing another story! Yay! It's another werewolf story but not with Seth and Iris. I haven't published any of it yet cause I want to write some more of it so just bear with me. But I'm so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated!
❤️❤️❤️I love all of y'all❤️❤️❤️. Please forgive me! Vote and comment any suggestions please!