The weekend

(Iris's POV)

I woke up to Chris jumping on top of me and yelling "GET UP YOU LAZY FACE" and I was about to slap her, but then I felt somebody picking me up. I looked and saw it was Jared. Since I couldn't reach Chris I slapped Jared instead. "Ow what the fuck was that for?" He asked me. "For waking me up on a Saturday morning you prick" I told him and with that I was thrown onto our couch downstairs. Chris plopped down next to me with an excited look on her face. "Guess what we're gonna do today!" I knew what she was gonna say and I didn't want to, but for her I would so I asked "what?" "SHOPPING" she screamed in my ear and that fully woke me up because I fell off the couch onto the carpet with a loud thud." Oh my god are you ok? I didn't mean to scream that loud." She asked me with a very worried face, but I could tell she was holding back laughter. "Go ahead laugh I know you want to" after I said that she did exactly what I said and bursts into laughter. I went into the kitchen and ate some coffee cakes. Then I went into my room to put on my "I'm a dinosaur so like roar and stuff" tee shirt with jean shorts and my high tops. After I got dressed I brushed my chocolate brown wavy hair and then put my black beanie on. With that me and Chris were off to the mall. We walked around for a little while then we went to my favorite store. Hot Topic. Thats where I got my favorite black beanie. We looked around and I bought a chain for my student ID while Chris bought a beanie like mine. After we left Hot Topic we went to go and check out the disney store. We go there every time we got to the mall and play with the stuffed animals. After us being in the store I smelled something. Hot chocolate and peppermint. Dammit he fucking found me. I told Chris we had to go and of course she asked my why so I told her. "Seth's here" and she asked me "why don't you go and say hi to him. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you since you guys are really good friends." I forgot I still hadn't told her that Seth was my mate. "Look I'm starting to get a headache so let's go get some food and then maybe we can look in some other stores." I kept hoping Chris would agree so we could get out of there. She loves food so I know she would agree. "Sure, I'm starting to get hungry too so let's go." She said to me and with I bolted out the door dragging Chris behind me and with that we went to the food court.

(Seth's POV)

Me, Charles, and Danny decided it would be cool to go to the mall and see if we could find either of these guys some mates. They already know Iris is my mate and they want to find theirs so here we are. After we find some cool graphic tee shirts we decide to head to the food court when that amazing smell hits me. I can smell apple cinnamon and it's leading into the disney store. On instinct I told the guys I would meet them down there and walk into the store. I can't see her, but I'm sure she can smell me. After a few minutes of looking I can hear Chris " since you guys are really good friends." I wonder who she's talking about. Is she talking about me. I thought Iris told her I was her mate. I guess not. Then I hear foot steps running out of the store. I can't smell Iris anymore. Dammit just when I was so close to her. I need to find her. My stomach growled and I decided to head to the food court and meet up with Charles and Danny. As I walked to the food court I can smell Iris and Chris going in the same direction. My wolf Travis starts to get a little excited by the smell of her "we have to find her. I need to feel her touch. I want to touch her hair and run it through my hands." "Ok man, but we have to find her first" I tell him. After a few minutes of walking around I see Charles and Danny sitting down so I go and sit with them. Danny asks me "So did you find her?" "No, she and her friend ran out before I could find them" "She has a friend with her" " Yeah her name is Christina, but everybody calls her Chris. Why do you want to know?" "Well I didn't want to tell you, but I could smell my mate inside the disney store where you went and I can smell her hear, but I can't find her." " That's awesome man. Congrats." " yeah thanks." After we had our little conversation about Danny's mate we decide to get some burgers from five guys. They have some awesome food and the fries are the best part of the entire meal. After we ate we decided to go back home since it was getting pretty late.