Today is the day. Part 2

(Seth's POV)
Where the hell did she go? I couldn't help but think as I walked back to the house. I ended up shooting at more birds which left me with one bullet. I tried looking for the ones I shot, but I couldn't find them in the leaves and bushes.

I walked out of the woods and back towards the house. Once I reach the front lawn I see the sprinklers are off. "What the hell!" I yell out in frustration.

(Iris's POV)
I get to the waterfall and lay on the ground trying to catch my breath. "Well hello there." I hear a man say and I spring up into a fighting stance, but then I relax when I see it's just Clark. "You dick sucker! I was about to kill you!" I yell at him while smiling. I pick up the pistol I had left on the ground and shot a foam bullet into his chest. Which was bare might I add. "What was that for!" He laughed out. "For scaring me and being a dick sucker." I said as I laughed at his mischievous grin. "Well I guess I'm just gonna have to get my revenge." He said as he slowly walked towards me slightly crouching with his arms reaching out as if he was about to grab me.

I let out a small yelp and ran to the path that leads to the top of the waterfall and I can hear heavy footsteps behind me. I suddenly feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up as I'm put over his shoulder. I'm laughing the entire time of course. "Oh my god! Clark put me down!" I say to him.

"Not until I get my revenge." He said back in a playful tone.

I come up from under the water and look up to see Clark laughing his ass off at me in the pool. Ok, so you wanna play that game do ya. I lift my hand out of the water and use my telekinesis to shove him into the water. "Shit!" He yells as he falls into the water and I paddle as I fast as I can towards shore, but I suddenly feel a large hand grab my ankle. I yelp and begin to laugh as my back connect with a solid chest.

"Apologize for pushing me in the water, Iris." Clark growls out in a playful tone while he holds me from behind while dragging me towards the middle of the pool. "Never! You threw me in first!" I yell back and struggle to get out of his grasp.

(Clark's POV)
"Never! You threw me in first!" Iris giggles out as she attempts get out of my grasp. Oh my god. It feels so good to hold my true love in my arms. I swim towards the middle of the pool and once we get out there I bend my head down and whisper in Iris's ear "Apologize and you can get out of the water." And I smirk when I feel her stiffen up a bit. "Fine. I'm sorry." She says and I let her go and she gets out. "FOR YOU BEING A DICK SUCKER!" She yells out to me and takes off towards the pack house. I let out a loud growl, but don't chase after her.

I can't get to close to the pack house incase her mate finds me. And I'm still waiting for the perfect moment to kill him.

(Iris's POV)
As I'm running back to the pack house I hear Clark growl at me and I laugh and run faster. By now the black lines are just large smudges on my face and I let my hair down so it can dry. I tied my bandanna around my wrist so I still look badass.

Once I get back to the house I walk inside and see Seth pacing back and forth in the main area of the house and I can also see one foam bullet in his gun. I look down and realize I forgot my gun at the waterfall. "Shit." I curse out and Seth's head snaps in my direction. Once he sees me a smirk instantly makes it's way onto his lips.

"Well, well, well. Look at what the cat dragged in." He says and walks towards me with his gun pointed in my direction. The smirk still on his lips. "Where are Chris and Danny?" I ask moving away from him back towards the door. "In the movie room." He says and continues to walk towards me. I continue to move backwards until my back hits the door. Dammit!

I feel around for the handle and once my hand covers the knob Seth's large hand covers mine. He has a strong grip on my wrist, but it's also gentle so he doesn't hurt me. "Where do you think you're going?" He said to me in a playful tone. He quickly picked me up around my waist and I was thrown over his shoulder. "Seth! Put me down!" I yelled while pounding my fists on his back, but it did nothing. Then I noticed he was taking me upstairs to our room.

"Seth!" I shouted out as he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me and literally laid on top of me. "Get off, fat ass!" I yelled and continued to pound on his back, but he started to pretend snore. After a while of me slapping his back and arms I gave up and just laid still.

While listening to each other's steady breathing we both feel into a peaceful sleep.

Or so we thought.

--------------------------------------------------------
Omg! Cliffhanger!
I'm so sorry about not updating. I've been busy since school just started like 2 weeks ago.

But if you guys could give me some ideas for the next couple of chapters that would be amazing. I'm starting to lose inspiration for the story and it's terrifying.

Please vote and comment!
Bye! I love y'all!❤️❤️❤️❤️