Chapter 30 - Oh Brother

Read end notes!

Slowly coming around from what felt like a very deep sleep, my eyelids fluttered open. I had prepared myself for large amounts of light but in reality I was greeted with pure darkness.
Times like this made me wish I was bat or had night vision glasses that made it possible to see in the dark. At least then I'd be able to make out my surroundings.
I was tied up, that much I knew. I was used to this routine. The whole captured the hostage when they are all alone and vulnerable, then take them to some sort of remote location where it would be hard for somebody to find them. Of course it couldn't be too remote because that would be easily located.
Lastly, your tortured while they decided what it is actually they want to do with or whether your of any use you are to them.
Now the torture depends on your importance. If it is for a measly thing such as a small amount of money being owed and they want to scare that person then the worse you'll get is a black eye. Now cutting to the extreme, if your here for what I am then your in for it my friend.
I knew the worst that would happen would be i'd be killed, no big deal.
I know the gang could live without me, heck they'd probably be better off without me all I've caused them is drama and trouble.
Maddy would take charge and make sure all the guys were kept in line. She's sure as heck been the best thing for Aiden, she's helped him become the man he is today.
Then Aiden would probably hunt my dad down along with the bastards that helped him. So once he was dead, everything would be good. They can live a nice normal, happy life.
You see with me, I'm in no doubt going to have trouble where ever I go. So really my 'father' is doing them all a favour.
As for Trey, I'm a little saddened that I never got to know him better. Sure I've learnt that his annoying, very egotistic, extremely stubborn and even that he always clenches his fists in attempt to calm himself down but I don't know anything besides what I've seen.
His seen so much of my past and don't even know whether he has parents that are alive. I mean sure they say the past is best kept in the past; In the life we live, the past will always come back to haunt you. I'm sure everybody's watched tons of movies with that outcome.
Well, that just happens to be my life.
What sucks the most is that I never got the chance to see if he felt the same way. I feel so so stupid. See, this is why I don't do feeling and most certainly never express them.
Maybe its a sign that it would never had worked in the first place. Gee I'm sound more and more like a girl by the day. Gross.
Still blame the hormones. If it weren't for them then I wouldn't even be having this conversation with myself.
God, being kidnapped is already driving me crazy, not to mention boring. I mean who wants to sit in a uncomfortable chair and stare into the darkness? They could have at least sent somebody in here for me to terrorize.
As if sensing my thoughts, a minute later a big singular door opened allowing floods of light to illuminate the boxed room I was in.
I could have really done with my hands being free to block my sensitive eyes from the burning light. Man, I feel sorry for vampires.
Then there in all his glory was my dear old daddy followed by Harry and Chase; just like a family reunion. Aww, I wanna puke.
"Well if it isn't my wonderful family" I sarcastically announced.
I could tell he and Chase were happy to see me tied up; Harry on the other hand, not so much. He almost looked guilty. I couldn't figure out if his sensitive side was down to acting or whether it was all actually real.
"Anymore brothers or sisters I need to know about, dad?"
He found amusement in my words, so did chase. "You really are like your mother. She always was a feisty one. To bad she lost that once she became hooked on drugs. Then she just became useless, good for a quickie though."
Just breath Harmony, you can't let him get to you already. "I know what you did to her you know. Made her your little pet, got her involved with a world she didn't belong in. Not to mention trying to kill us both when you found out I was a girl. Tell me, were you seeing Harry's mother the same time as you were seeing mine?" I asked, remaining calm.
I saw Harry wince at my words. I was starting to believe that maybe this wan't an act after all.
"What can I say, I'm a man that doesn't like to settle down. Your mother was suppose to be a one night occasion but she wanted more. Once a slut always a slut right? I mean she did go into being a prostitution didn't she?" he asked, humour laced in his voice.
Ignoring him, I focused on not snapping at him cause I knew that was exactly want he wanted. Focusing on the dripping of the pipes that I had discovered helped in calming me down, surprisingly.
Clearly this father of mine had some issues with being ignored because a moment later I was smacked around the face with a tingling sensation in my left cheek. Oh, he defiantly has issues. Not having any patience seemed to be one.
"Answer me" he roared. I mean gee, this guy had all kinds of issues, damn. "I'd say keep your hair on but it looks like your already forming a bold spot. Have you ever tried special cream for that?" I teased.
Yeah I know it was a stupid move but I really wanted to push all his buttons. I'm dead anyway so I might as well have some fun before I leave this world.
"You think your something special don't you? I've watched you growing up with that rotten gang. They've put you on a pedestal because they feel sorry for you but your nothing you hear me, nothing. Your just a mistake that should have been taken care of before you were even born."
He was vile, the scum of the earth. I'll give him being the whole tough guy from the beginning, he certainly didn't hold back that was for sure. I'm so proud to be his offspring. Please take note of my undying sarcasm.
"Well I am your daughter after all. Daughter like father hey dad?" I reported.
He wasn't happy with my remark, I could tell by the way his nostrils were flaring. Man that was funny. Stalking closer to me, he began circling in attempts to 'intimidate' me. He had more chance scaring The Hulk.
Knocking the chair I was sat on, I went flying to the floor knocking my head of the floor with a big thud in the process. What a bitch, damn that hurt.
Looking up from the floor I saw Chase standing there all smug with crossed arms. God I hated him, I can't wait to put a bullet through his head. The guy I have the pleasure in calling my father on the other hand still looked furious, if not more so now well from what I could see in the position.
"Why did you do that for!" he practically screamed at Chase. His face went from smug to pure fear within a spilt second. "Somebodies in trouble" I sang, teasing Chase.
Oh boy, neither of them were happy when they looked down at me in my super comfy position. Harry looked shocked that I actually said that but unlike the other two that looked ready to kill me, he looked scared for me. Bless.
"She was doing my head in uncle Trevor, I just want her dead already" Chase explained removing his attention away from me. How charming is he right? Okay, I promise no more sarcasm. "In good time my boy. We're just going to make her suffer first. Clearly she not going to crack through emotion abuse, so physical it is" Trevor smirked.
He looked like a Trevor. At least I diidn't have to call him dad again now I knew his name.
Both smirking they brought back their attentions to me. "I'm not very happy about you killing some of my men little girl. The three of them have brothers that aren't too happy about what has happen. It would only be right to let them have pay back, right?"
Oh goody, here comes a beat in. "They'll all come for me you know. Were a family and family stick together. You really should look up the definition of what it means" I reported. Honestly I didn't know what I was saying, all I was trying to do was prolong the inevitable.
Laughing at my words, his eyes turned dark. "I already have my family. Like I said earlier, your just a mistake who is finally going to be taken care of." he explained, his grin getting wider before he shouted, "Boy's."
Shit! I was running out of idea's. Seconds later four big guys entered the small room with venomous looks on their faces. You've done it now Harmony, my conscious so kindly pointed out.
As they approached me, the smiles on Chase and Trevor's faces grew with every step. "We'll take it from here boss" a guy with a black mask reassured. It was weird, they were all wearing masks. Not like I was going to be able to run off to the police and report them afterwards.
This guy had a rather familiar set of green eyes. Oh boy.
Watching as Trevor and Chase leave willingly, Harry took slow strides out behind. Mouthing I'll be okay, he nodded and left with the other two.
As one of the guys turned a light on, green eyes number two bending down to my level. "Let me guess, your green eye's brother?" I inquired.
Although he had a mask that covered all his whole face, I could tell he was smiling. "How'd you guess?" He teased.
"Wild guess" I sang before having the wind knocked out of me. Cheap blow.
From then on for the next hour they punched, kicked, cut and even stabbed until I was sure I was black and blue with the addition of blood dripping down my stomach and lip. I could only imagine how attractive I looked.
Oh well, at least they sat my chair up the right way. Being on the floor was boring. Who wanted to see the world sideways? It was strange.
I'll admit, I'm in a lot of pain. Then again being stabbed tends to leave you with some sort of pain. Dont worry, its nothing that will kill me, well at least I don't think it is. Surely they have more in store, right?
As I started feeling sleepy, I heard the door opening again, filling the room full of light as they left me in the dark again.
"Round two" I huffed, no allowing my gaze to meet who ever it was, I didn't really care. My suspicions were Chase. I bet he couldn't wait to have his turn.
"What have they done to you" a familiar, concerned voice called out.
Shooting my head up, I was met with warm blue eyes filled with horror and guilt. "Come to have a go Harry?"
He found no humor in my question. Instead he threw something against the wall whispering profanities. I was shocked. I've never seen Harry be like this, whatever this little out burst is. "This wasn't the plan" he muttered under his breath.

Laughing humorously, I shook my head. "What exactly was the plan Harry? Cause it seems to me you just led me on, making me believe you were my friend. I don't do friends and you know that but you still carried on getting close to me didn't you? So was it Trevor's idea or yours?"

Watching him in silence, I could tell he was probably over thinking things, it was typical Harry.

"I never wanted this life Harmony" he answered finally. "I didn't even know you existed until recently. We've been following you and your mom for so long and didn't even know it. I was so naive to think he was taking us places for us not because we were chasing you. God I didn't even know what business he was running until he revealed everything about you."

I actually believed him and I felt sorry for him. I could only imagine what a manipulative asshole this father of our was.

Seeing his hand trembling, I reached out and grabbed it giving him the confidence to carry on. "I was excited you know, about having a sister. I couldn't wait to meet you. I was told I was going to be able to make friends with you and I was happy that dad was giving me the opportunity to, no matter how mad I was at him for keeping this a secret for so long."

"I promise Harmony, I didn't know he was doing all those things to you or that he was planning to kiddnap you. I swear" he pleaded, with tears in his eyes.

"I believe you Harry" I reassured him quickly. "You have no reason to be explaining yourself. You've been manipulated by a horrible horrible man" I cooed, rubbing circles in his palm to comfort him. "He wants me to take over the gang Harmony. I don't want to, I really don't want to. I'm not a killer."

It broke my heart to see him crumble to the floor in tears. I wanted so bad to go and comfort him; he really didn't deserve this kind of life.

"Hey" I whispered, trying my best to reach for his hand. Having each hand tied by the side of you in this situation was proving rather inconvenient. "You need to get out of here Harry, you need to go and try to make a life for yourself, far away from him. It will be hard there's no denying that but I know you can do it. Change your name, grow your hair, anything you can do, do it."

He looked up with a look of hope and terror at the thought. Why did I have to be tied up? "What about you?"

Looking down at the blood that was staining my dress, I knew the answer. "I won't have long left" I said, offering him a small smile. "But you, you have all the time in the world. So go, before he comes back!"

Rising to his feet, he kept looking to me, to the door. I could sense he was unsure of what to do, I would be too if I was in his position. "Harry you need to go, now!"

Nodding he engulfed me in a hug before whispering, "I love you sis." Then with a kiss on the check, he made his way to the door. With one look back, he gave me a smile in which I was glad to return. He could do this.

He was actually going to go and live a life where he could be happy, I'd make sure of it. So, although I was happy for him, why was it killing me inside?

---

Sorry for the late update again. I terrible but this time I have a valuable excuse. I've started a new job and it's basically in club so I work late into the morning and then I'm exhausted in the day. So, I'm really sorry about that. But.. all I have to write is two more chapters because I got so over excited that I've already written the epilogue.

Special special thank you too @tanyagrimes! She wrote the most sweetest thing and I can honestly say that she had made my week with that comment. Everybody should go and give her story a read and encourage her to continue writing it. Thank you!

2 Chapters Left!!