It's HERE!!

The Downton Badass: He Returns is offically here! I'm so excited! I really hope you all enjoy it.

Here is the Prologue just so people know what to expect :)!

"Trey Lockwood you better get out of my room right now or so help me god I will strangle you until your crying out for mercy!"

Ah, the loving words of my girlfriend. Just because were an 'item' now doesn't mean that I haven't stopped bugging her. She just so fun to annoy as it takes so little to get her mad.

Honestly I'm surprised we've last a year together. You'd think living together for the whole duration of it would drive a couple to break up but I'd kind of be lost without her there everyday but don't let her know that.

"Trey!" she growled. Okay so right now she's super mad at me for taking a picture of her whilst she was drooling in her sleep not so long ago. I call it getting even for the picture she has of me wearing a tight dress. 

Chuckling I looked down at the picture on my phone once more. Mouth open wide enough to catch flies, a small line of glittering drool reaching to her cheek. "But you look so cute my little marshmallow" I teased in an overly dramatic baby voice.

Hearing her growl once again in frustration I started laughing so much I began to cry. What can I say, our relationship is never boring.

As she started pounding on the door once more a familiar bing alerted me of a text. I couldn't help the stomach drop once I saw the unknown number.

From: Unknown

How's Brooklyn these day's? I heard it's quite chilly, should I bring a coat when I come and visit Trey?

D

This message was just one of many I've received over the past couple of months. Nobody knew about them except me and I wanted it to stay that way.

At first I had just guessed it was somebody who had got the wrong number but then they started using my name. Each one had something to do with coming to Brooklyn and it was always marked with a 'D'.

I had thought long and hard who it could have been. Dean from first grade, Destiny from school or even Dylan from another gang. Then I came to the only conclusion there was, my dad had been released and he was soon to return.