Chapter 14 - Final Goodbyes

Ah, Wednesday. The middle of the week. Still have to go school though!

To make matters worse, Im knackered!

Doing a heist and drinking on a school night certainly isn't the best idea I've ever had.

We were all on a massive buzz when we go home last night, I mean can you blame us? So Charlie decided that It was a good Idea to just have a drink to celebrate. Well, lets just say soon after that one drink, there were many many more.

So right now I'm half asleep, with a banging headache at lunch, in school, with no Harry! Why does the world hate me?

I understand that I may be being dramatic right about now but, that is just me.

Although I suppose with everything that has been going on it's made me forget about my moms funeral tomorrow.

The gang have been great with taking my mind off everything, even Trey. Maddy took on the resposibility of actually organising the funeral. Of course it was only going to be me and the gang, mom wasn't very liked to say the least. Jessie, bless his soul has sorted a lovely head stone for her, free of charge. All the other guys have each brought a bunches of flowers.

I'm so lucky to have the gang, I really am. I just wish I could have stayed at home today instead of being here. But of course Aidan went all fatherly on my ass and said 'You already missed yesterday and your also going to be missing Thursday. So no Harmony, your going in and that's final'. I mean who died and made him president?

So I am going to spend the rest of the day trying to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Starting now sounds good to me. Well that is until four trays of food were placed down next to me.

"Harmony isn't here at the minute, please leave a message somewhere else" I muffled into the sleeve of my jumper. That's right, it was jumper day. You know when you wear a massive jumper, leggings, converse and hair up in a messy bun. Totally working it right now.

"Wakes wakey Harmony" cooed somebody to my left, however judging by there voice I'm guessing it was JJ.

"Network error 106. Please try again later" I announced in a mono tone. Don't they get that I just wanna sleep?

"Come on Harmony, let us see your beautiful face" Connor called out, being the flirt that he was.

"Network error 206, piss off!"

"Please Har" Seth called out and I could just tell he was probably pulling the puppy dog face. Darn him. Slowly rising my head, I took in the four amused looking boys beside me.

"You pair are so sickening" Trey shared while screwing his face up in discust. Jackass. See, I've knew Trey for just over a week now and I swear iv called him a jackass atleast forty times.

"Jealous?" Seth teased Trey which actually shocked me, why would Trey ever be jealous of who I see?

Trey just shot him a death glare and the other boys just laughed.