Chapter 17 - Double Date Anybody?

Walking into the pizza parlour, I couldn't help but feel smug when I saw no sighs of Trey, well yet. I knew I would be winning this bet and even if he did turn up, me and my date were way cooler.

"You sure your up for annoying the shiz out of Trey, I mean we have to go to town" I explained to my perfect little date, while we waited for Trey if he ever turns up. Earlier he text me saying he has booked a booth for four and to get there for 8. It's now 8:12pm.

So gonna win.

"Oh yeah! This gives me a chance to get him back for all the times his stole all the girls I liked. I love him but I also hate him at the same time" he explained which sort of made me feel sorry for him. Why should Trey get all girls? Jerk. "Plus he'll hate that I'm here with you." Now I was intrigued.

"Why?" I simply asked.

"Because deep down, like way way down, I think you and Trey like eachother in your weird and delusional ways." Okay! This bitch is officially crazy! He so best mean as in friends, even then it is a no go.

"Omg, can imagine you guys getting married? Ha! you would be arguing at the alter" he softly chuckled to himself.

"Seth I am giving you 5 seconds to shut the help up before I make you" I ordered, pissed off with comments. Why did I chose him out of all the guys again?

"Calm your tits grandma, it was only my opinion" he said, shooting his hands up in surrender. "Plus, Jessie Jessie was the one that came up with the idea" he added. That little shit! Note to self, beat Jessie up later.

Soon after that, we both remained silent, just the noises of other around. I mean how on earth would I like Trey flipping Lockwood? His annoying, a player, a loser, a whore, annoying, confusing, a jerk, annoying. I mean the only thing he has going for him is his looks because not even a nun could deny his fine ass looks.

"Hey, his here" Seth said breaking my thoughts, that were yet again about Trey! It frankly needs to stop.

"Right, so you prepared to go all out?" I smirked cause our plan was golden and was sure to send Trey over the edge. He was gonna hate me so much more.

"Hell yeah baby" Seth said, getting into character. Now I remember why I chose Seth because unlike JJ and Connor he wasn't going to be taking this seriously and making me jump into his bed at the end. Me and Seth have grew really close the passed couple of weeks and we have a very unique friendship. We got eachother and beside, his told me that he likes another girl anyway.

"Hey Trey" I called out, making him jump as he was looking around the restaurant. I cant believe he brought that slag Paige, I thought he had more taste than that. Bet she's the reason his late as well.

Walking right up to them, me and Seth smiled at them both, well more like smirk. "Sorry were late, I was waiting for my nails to dry" Paige stated, confirming my thoughts. She looks so bored already as she examined her newly painted nails.

"How does Seth count?" Trey moaned, sounding mad that I had chose Seth. Well, rules stated that it could be any guy and the last time I checked, Seth was a totally a guy.

If you though that in the wrong way then... I'm proud of you young one. Mwaha.

"I am a guy and besides, we were going on a date anyway" he reported, with a cheesy grin on his face. Oh, he was good! He even had me convinced.

"Whatever. Lets get our table" Trey mumbled. Grabbing Paige's hand, pulling her to the waiter and asked for his reservation. Well I never believed I'd go on a date, let alone a double date, with Trey included! How times change huh?