Chapter 22 - Confessions

Thank you for getting me over 700 reads. It means loads :) & This isn't edited as per usual. Sorry.

"Harmony, please come out" Maddy cried out for the 5th time. Currently I'm locked up in my room and Mad's has been trying all morning to get me out and just recently some of the guys too. After blowing up 'daddies' arcade yesterday, I came back and locked myself away and haven't been out since. Luckily, the guys had fixed my door by the time I got back.

"Har, come on, you must be starving by now." She knew me all to well, I really was. I hadn't eaten in over 24 hours. As if on cue, my belly began to rumble. Oh man. "You cant stop in there all day Har, we just want to talk about everything."

"Yeah, come on Harmony, I really need to talk with about everything. I need to know your okay, we all love you out here and are just so worried about you." This time it was Aiden and he did really sound worried. But I can face them, how could I?

"Har, I need you to come out because I'm stuck on this impossible level on GTA and I know your a complete badass at that game. So really its a life or death situation here." This had me laughing from under the covers. Typical air headed Charlie. I could imagine the guys all giving him dirty looks and a dead arm at his stupid excuse to get me out of my room.

I love that knuckle head.

"Dude, don't make me come in there and beat your ass. The guys have fixed your door once, They can easily fix it again" Ryan threatened through the white door. He doesn't have the balls or the strength to break down a door. Such a dumb ass.

Rolling my eyes, I stay sat in bed waiting for the next effort to get me out of this room. "I'll realise a ton of spiders into your room, I know people." Oh Tristan, such a special boy.

I think I may stay in my room more often, It's rather amusing. Although It's overwhelming to know how much these guys care about me. What I said to Trey yesturday was just stupid. I could push everybody away and somehow I still wouldn't be along. I couldn't stand being without any of them, not again. These are the people that have made me feel at home and are the ones that have kept me safe. Heaven knows where I'd be without them all.

Hearing a sigh, she adds "Well, you best start getting ready, Jessie's funeral starts at 2."

Jessie.

Even more reason to not come out of this room. I didn't want this day to be real, I didn't want Jessie being gone to be real. I just want everything to be a horrible dream.

Jessie being gone.

My dad being alive.

My dad still being the leader of The Kings.

Harry being my brother.

& The Kings coming after me. Putting my real family at risk.

Everything is so screwed! Why hasn't nothing in my life ever been normal? I used to watch those movies growing up, you know the ones where the lead girl's biggest problem is a guy or a fight between her girlfriends over a guy. Yet she always has a really supportive mother to talk to and shes a huge daddies girl. Just normal,

From the moment I was conceived to now, my life has been anything but normal.

My mom got pregnant at the age of 15 by a gang leader who just left her. She watched me grow up, offering me no support, never cared to listen, never advised me on what not to do, cared more for her drugs that my so called dad got her hooked on and the most messed up thing is the fact that I still love her after everything and those words she said to me mean more to me than anything else in the world.