Chapter 18 - Goodbye

Dont forget to check out the trailer and comment, vote and share. Also I am still open for creating trailers for people of you want one for your story.

It was like slow motion for the second time today.

Seeing the realisation that he had been shot.

Seeing the blood starting to pour out of his chest wound.

It was happening again.

I was losing somebody I loved.

And this time I was witnessing it with my own eyes.

All running to his side, I fell to my knees and the tears began welling up. "Your going to okay" I said as I applied pressure to his wound. God It went deep! "So don't you dare even think about leaving us!" I managed to smile at him.

"Yeah come on bro, who's going to be my wing man. We can't stay single forever and you know my bad choice of girls?" Tristan asked, trying to sound as held together as he could. However it did make him chuckle, even if it looked like it hurt. Anything to see that smile.

"Who's ass am I going to kick?" Charlie lightly joked, which made him smile.

That smile.

"Harmony does a good enough job of that" he breathed out, sounding so weak. At this point he had started to wheeze and his breathing was unsteady. It made us all laugh though, only he could be make a joke at an inappropriate time.

"Only you would make a joke at a time like this huh?" Aidan asked him, looking dumbfound and ready to burst out crying.

"Well.." He started but started to cough even more. I could see him starting to look tired and It wasn't a good sign.

"You stay with us. Your going to make it throught you hear me? " Maddy sobbed trying to sound brave, glued to Aiden's side. Each of us were sat around him. Just watching him. He looked so helpless. There was nothing we could do.

Maddy had his right hand gripped tightly and I had his left one gripped tighter. I wasnt letting him go, I just got him back.

NO!

"You can't do this to me" I sobbed into his shoulder, I had finally reached my breaking point. The tears had started. "You-you cant leave me. I just got you back. I will not lose you again!" I tried to smile, but the tears and heartbreak just wouldnt allow it.

My heart just felt like a ton of bricks had just been released on it and shattered into a million pieces.

"Nugget" he managed to chock out, now sounding even weaker. I just gripped his hand tighter and moved so that I was able to see him directly in the eyes. "I'm here."

"You've grew up to be-to be a beautiful young lady" he coughed. More blood seemed to be pouring out his chest wound.

"Shh, dont speak Jessie. We need you to hold on a little while okay. Because your going to be just fine."

"We all know that's...not going to happen... Nugget" he smiled. He actually smiled! Stupid.

"No" I wimpered.

"I'm so glad we found...found you again Har. You guys...you guys were the family I always...always wanted. You didn't judge me and...you didn't blame me" he said, now starting to cry which in turn made us all cry harder. I know he was still hurt with everything that happened with his real family and I know he misses his mom.

"Aidan...you make sure you marry Maddy...biggest wedding of the century!" He smiled looking at Aidan.

"Maddy, your one of the most amazing... Amazing people I know...you whip everybody into shape" he said after kissing her hand lightly which seemed to be a struggle.