Chapter 13 - The Heist

All this planning and excitement was just getting me so excited. Can you tell I'm excited?! I mean I can't think what I'm most excited about, the fact were about to pull of a heist or that I got to miss the day off school for planning it.

So let me tell you what were going to be doing. Its simple. Were going to be attacking one of The Kings well known businesses, robbing them of that place and then that will show we mean business. Initially, it means we are starting war again but they are beginning to threaten us and things need to be done. They blew the final straw with attacking the guys last night. They need to understand that our gang doesn't attacks lightly.

We would often perform heists back in the day as a message to the other gangs to back off or else we will do something much worse. I kind have became known thing, you got a heist performed by us, you were in trouble.

I'll admit in the case, what were fighting over, I had no clue. Although, I have a feeling that its got something in regards to me. I'm not sure how I am of any value to anybody yet, I suppose I am still there ex leaders daughter.

From what I've encountered of The Kings in the past, they've been around for a long time. It's also runs in the family, which is kind of freaking me out. What if they are waiting till I'm 18 and then force me to join or something? I don't know, this is how my mind has being going for the past hour.

Deep down, I am scared. Not just for myself but for everybody else. The Kings are a big gang and it would take a whole lot of people to take them down. I mean, what if in the process somebody was to get hurt and then It would actually all be my fault.

Harmony, stop thinking would you and grow some.

Right, time to focus on the plan in hand.

"You okay Harmony?" Jessie asked as he wrapped an arm round my shoulder. We are currently in the car on the way to The Kings local Casino. It's taken 2 cars to take us all there, of course not all of us were using a car though. In my car is Jessie, Charlie and Trey who is driving and I hate to say this but Trey is a pretty damn good driver. Ryan was right when he said his fast.

Complimenting Trey in my head is becoming to regular for my own good. I blame the hormones.

Focus!

"Yeah, just to much thinking for my own good but I'm excited! It's been a while" I finished, while sounding like an excited child. Let's be honest, I act like one.

I just received a chuckle from both Trey and Jessie. Charlie was actually asleep, can you believe that? We were on the way to go pull of a heist and he was sleeping, let me tell you, only Charlie.

"Ever been on a heist?" I asked Trey as I leaned forward to speak to him. It was easier to get access to him because I was in the middle of the backseat.

"First" he replied simply, keeping his focus on the road ahead. Somebody seems to be in a shady mood.

"You gonna be able to keep up?" I teased him, seeing If I could spark some reaction from him. It's funny to wind him up. If there's one thing iv leant in the past about boys, its that they hate having their ego's knocked. Trey for example, had the biggest ego and was the easiest to deflate.

I saw him tense slightly and grip the steering wheel a little harder. Seems somebody is still pissed about the incident yesterday. But that seemed to vanish as soon as it came.

"I'll be to busy setting the pace babe" he soon remarked, feeling impressed by his come back. Okay, I'll admit, I was impressed too.

Jackass.

Smirking, I rested back into my seat and saw Trey smirking back at me though one the mirrors.

Egotistic jerk.