Chapter 26 - His Here

The club was on fire, literally! Fire was everywhere.

Tiki lights were aligned around the walls, fire breathers were set upon small podiums, all lights resembled fire colouring and smoke filled the floors, hugging our ankles. If anybody was on the outside looking in, It was sure to look as if it was actually in fire.

It was insane. I felt so alive, so free.

This was exactly what I needed, alcohol and dancing with random people. Then again anything was better that facing the reality back home.

It wasn't as server as I knew it could be. I know what my said father was capable of and if he wanted to make my life a living hell, he sure would.

That's what confuses me. If he's been alive all this time and wanted me dead so much, what in the world has prolonged him? I'd rather him just be done with it than have me try and plan his next move.

I had a strong feeling that he'd have somebody watching me here. If he was clever it would be somebody who I didn't recognize but I'm guessing Chase just wouldn't pass up the opportunity, if the opportunity was to arise.

Shaking my thoughts of anything in regards to my father, I let the music take over. Right now a song from David Guetta blasted throughout the whole club, bouncing from wall to wall. It certainly made the club come to life.

Me and Mads were hand in hand shaking what our mothers gave us, whilst around us other people danced in time with beat and of course the odd couple here and there sucking each others faces off or attempting to be discrete about wanting to rip clothes off.

The beauty of clubs. Sweaty, hormonal people.

As much as I hated myself to be wondering it, I was just curious as where Trey was. I mean is he with a girl already? He couldn't be with somebody that quick right?

I was second guessing whether or not I really wanted to lose the bet. I mean I don't do feeling. I know for a fact that I've never loved somebody romantically and if I claimed to them it was just sher lust over feelings.

Everybody I loved growing up just turned out to be lying to me. Mom was my idol and I loved her so much, she hated me. A guy I opened up to and trusted for the first time, screwed me over. Feelings and trust don't get you nowhere.

But Trey is different. He gets you, my conscious added.

Screw you.

He'd never want me as a girlfriend anyway, all this is for his own entertainment, nobody would want me as a girlfriend.

"Hey sexy, could I steal you away for a dance?" a husky voice whisper shouted in my ear. His masculine voice sent shivers down my spine., sexy and just what I needed to take my mind off things. 

Turning around I was faced with a drop dead gorgeous guy. Striking green eyes visible even in this dark light, what strikes me as jet black hair in a messy quiff, toned body and what looked to be a really cool tattoo of a crown behind his ear.

Hot.

As I was about to agree to his request, I just had to spot Trey walking in, with a girl. He was dressed in head to toe Armani, a blue silver suit and swayed dress shoes to match. So that's what's been keeping him, a girl.

I had an unknown emotion spread through me and it knocked me sick. "Thanks but I'm suddenly not in the mood to dance." Walking away I went and sat beside Ryan in our own V.I.P. area.

"Whats up?" he asked. Shaking my head, Ry knew better than to take it any further.

After an hour of sulking, many shots of vodka later, my favorite song came on. Gecko by Oliver Heldens.