Chapter 8 - This Isn't a Date

Don't you think the night sky is so darn beautiful? Cause I do.

I shouldn't be looking out my window, however it was a whole lot more interesting than doing homework. I mean who wants to do homework on a god damn mother fucking Friday night?! Excuse my language.

I was so jealous of Treys room, it honestly had everything that I wished for in a room. Not having a room for over two years, you tend to dream up your perfect room. Now that I wasn't so tired and scared half to death, I could actually take it in.

You could easily tell that it was a guys room. For starters he had a big TV and Xbox, along with the Xbox came loads of games of course. He had that huge, wooden, king sized bed that I was so in love with. Red covers, black sheets and a mixture of black and red pillows. I must say he had good taste. The whole room was a sort of a brown colour, lovely wooden floors and it had such a lovely modern twist on it. He also had his own desk! Iv never had a desk, ever!

Right now I was sitting at his desk, attempting to do work. Key word here, attempting however failing miserably. It was stupid biology work from Mrs Baker. Why do I care about the human body and growth when I can't even pronounce half the words. That's another thing I struggled with, reading out loud.

I was going to call Harry to come over but then I remembered I don't know his number. Iv known him for almost a week and still haven't got his number.

God, I'm so bored!

I could go and annoy one of the lads. Darn it, most of them are out apart from Trey. They had some 'business' to sort out. Maddy on the other hand was of visiting an old friend of hers. Leaving me...alone...with Trey!

Hmmm, I believe it may be time to get some pay back for checking me out and threatening me. I wonder where he was.

Getting up from the desk, I walked out the room and went on a hunt around the house for Trey. Walking into the living room, I assumed he would most likely be there, however he wasn't. Turning around, I collided with something hard.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I stepped back from an amused looking Trey.

"I don't know, first you try and get into my bed.. But now your practically running into my arms" his obnoxious little voice teased.

"Your so full of yourself, you know that?" I spat as I barged passed him, into the hallway. I was planning on going to back to m..his...our room, when all of sudden I was stopped. Trey had grabbed hold of my hand.

I turned and faced him, wondering what the hell he was playing at. "Let me go!" I sigh, rolling my eyes at his childish attitude.

He chuckled softly and I honestly believed this guy had problems. "Where are you going?".

"Who are you my father? Have news for you, his dead and I don't need a replacement" I snapped without even thinking what I was saying. There was just something about Trey that made me feel on edge and I don't know what It was, it was frustrating. I was either wanting to pull his head off or willing to do anything he asked. He was a pain in my ass and I hadn't even known him more than a week.

Throughout the week we had fought like a bunch of children, but hey ho.

"Yeah well that makes two of us". His mood had seemed to change, slightly more anger and hurt maybe? Well, whatever it was he loosened his hold on me. It took me a while before I registered what was going on and finally released my arm.