Chapter 25 - Bon Voyage

Two weeks. Two whole stinking long weeks we were made to wait! Aiden hadn't cared to inform us that we had to wait that long. And let me tell you, it has been long.

Ten day's of school, two weekends and everyday has been twice as long. You know the feeling, where your so excited for something coming up that seconds seem like minutes, minutes hours, hours turn to day and oh, you get the picture.

But alast, today is the day we are flying to Hawaii to see Jason. 3 sweet old weeks I get miss school and lounge around in Hawaii. The only thing that sucks is the fact me and the guys are going have to catch up alot when we get back home. Not that I care if I fail, I ain't ever having a normal job.

I'm beyond excited to be seeing Jason, it has been so long since the last time, 4 years maybe, I miss the knucklehead.

Aiden has told me that were having a huge welcome party and then for our birthday's we're having another huge, joint party. It is going to be epic!

If there's one thing you should know about Jason, it's that he throws thee most epic party's around.

When he was leaving us all to go travelling, he threw himself a leavers party. Three words. Best. Party. Ever. And the best part is, I never even consumed alcohol because I had only turned 14 but still, best birthday ever.

Currently we're all aboard the plane, that we had to get very early this morning, another thing that Aid forgot to share with us. If you haven't guessed, I am most certainly not a girl who likes getting up early, I mean lets face it, who is?

"Aloha everybody. We shall be landing in 5 minutes, so please buckle up and prepare for landing" a stewardess announced over the tannoid of the plane.

My excitement was bubbling up inside of me, for a short moment I had wonder what exactly they had put in my drink earlier. It certainly didn't taste like orange juice.

"Are you guys excited?!" I ask Seth and Trey who were sitting either side of me. The plane had three seats in the middle and two seats either side, so unluckily I've been stuck with dumb and dumber. I tell you, they bicker like an old married couple, I felt like the piggy in the middle or the child that was embarrassed at their parents arguing out in public.

At one point during the flight, we had a stewardess come over and tell us to keep the noise down because they were arguing that loud. Trey being Trey replied with "What you going to do about it? Throw me off the plane?" Me and Seth were in tears because she ran off crying. Trey just sat their with that same smug smile he always has plastered on that face of his.

"Yes Harmony, for the last time..we..are..excited!" Seth explained, sounding rather bored. I knew I was irritating them but karma is a bitch.

Rolling my eyes at him, I just sat there in a strop. Assholes. I mean excuse me if I have never in my lifetime been out of Brooklyn and you know, going to fricking HAWAII is a big deal!

*

 Wow is all I can say. Jason's club was insane!

It was only twelve in the afternoon and it was already rammed top to bottom with people. I dont blame them, the venue was incredible!

Two floors filled with palm tree decor, lights appeared everywhere but not on because of the daylight, tables and booths were dotted here and there, the theme of green, brown and gold ran throughout, equipped with four unique styled bars and let me tell you, the sound system was incredibly insane.

It seems in the daytime the dress code was swimwear and boy I was not complaining.

"So many hot guys"