Geist Buster

Here's the next chapter.

Blake is in her team's room reading a book on the bed. Ruby and yang pop out near her getting her attention. Ruby ask to borrow some of her books.

Blake: huh I guess you guys want to read something. But don't you read magazines yang.

Yang: I do, I think there may be a parody to this.

Weiss: those books better not get damaged.

Blake was surprise the sisters are actually interested in her books. Yang told her they would like to read a lot of her books.

Ruby: what are we planning with a lot of books?

Blake was all over the shelves choosing the best books for her team. Blake gave the girls a lot of books. Blake was so happy that her friends appreciate literature she gave them a big hug.

Ruby: wow I didn't know you'd be that happy.

Blake: neither can I.

We now see a fortress made of books. "Yang! Unleash our fury the enemy! " ruby commanded as yang threw a book like a grenade at another book fortress. It collapse showing jaune & ren. They were using books to play with. Children. "I never knew books could be so much fun!" yang said.

Everyone gape then ruby, yang & Jing started to laugh.

Weiss: boys vs girls. Obvious.

Blake: I just hope those books didn't get damage too much.

Outside at a forest Neptune is leaning on a tree trying to clean his junior detective badge but failed. His so frustrated. Somehow sun got his badge clean.

Weiss: use polish.

Sun sits on the other side of the tree with peanut butter. He had his badge on a stick covered in peanut butter as zwei pop out of the bushes licking sun's badge clean. Neptune hears something & turns around. Only to find sun with a clean badge. He sighs in defeat.

Girls: ok Ew.

Yang: ok we clean zwei's teeth but seriously that's his saliva.

Outside roman tells neo he has a plan to destroy his enemies. He gives an evil laugh as neo holds a sign indicating evil laugh. Roman brings out a box with a G on it. Inside the box is a Geist Grimm.

The girls are shock.

Yang & ruby: what is that!?

Blake & Weiss: a Geist Grimm.

Yang: you know what that is?

Blake: there very rare to find.

Weiss: & they cause havoc in forested areas. It can use non-living objects and possess them.

Jing: well so far this plan is sorta evil.

Ruby: why sorta?

Jing: 99% chance the plan backfires.

Roman told the Grimm it was free to possess anything as long as it evil. So it possess his hat.

Everyone started to laugh.

Jing: like I said backfire.

Roman got mad & took out a picture of RWBY Chibi intro. He commanded the Geist to attack team RWBY as neo laugh at the background with a sign that says 'hats off to you'. The Geist left living the hat on neo. In team RWBY's room, Blake is trying to choose which book to read next.

Blake: of course his targeting me.

Neo & roman hid behind the door as the Geist possess the book shelf & smacks Blake with her own books. Blake felt betrayed as yang & Weiss came over to protect their teammate. Weiss does not understand how this is happening. "It's like I always suspected textbooks are evil!" yang says punching any incoming books.

Weiss (looks at yang): you just hate homework.

Yang: not gonna deny that.

The books on their makeshift bunk beds flew & hit their head as the top bed fell on the girls.

Everyone wince at that.

Jing: just be glad no Geist lives near beacon academy.

Roman is so happy his plan work. They exited the room & went to the kitchen where ren & ruby are. Ruby walk in & ask ren what he was doing. Making a stack of pancakes which are now possess by a Geist. The pancakes started to float & attack them. Ruby never though she would die by pancakes.

Ruby: it's ok to eat it right?

Jing: yes as long as it doesn't contain the Geist Grimm. I have no idea what happens if you accidentally ate that thing.

Roman was so happy he finally won bragging how nothing can stop him. Until Nora came crashing down ready to eat pancakes. She ate all the pancakes in 1 freaking bite including the Grimm. She is now fat & satisfied.

Everyone gape at that.

Yang: well it looks like eating saves the day?

Weiss: she ate the Grimm!

Blake: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Ruby: I don't think she paid any attention to what was happening.

Ruby thank Nora for saving them from the Grimm but she had no clue there was a Grimm. She ask ruby if she was gonna eat the pancake on her head. Roman & neo were pretty surprise on what happened.

Ruby: called it...