A slip through time and space pt. 2

In team RWBY's room, yang is giving ruby therapy on the make shift bunk beds. About Weiss took ruby's cookie.

Weiss: seriously!? Cookies will never die out!

Yang: yeah, this is stupid.

Then Nora comes in interrupting the session, Nora is having her coffee problem holding a tumbler.

RWBY: NO! NOT AGAIN!!!

Ruby asked where is ren, yang wanted to know if her tumbler is full of coffee. It's actually full of espresso shots. & ren comes in tied & gagged.

Ruby: oh no!

Nora drinks the espresso as everyone in the room screams no!

Blake: here we go again.

The camera zooms into Nora's eye to a shelf full of RWBY chibi box collections, 1 box falls off. Nora comes out & looks around, it's kinda dark then the door opens a little with a familiar voice looking for the light switch.

Weiss: what the...

Ruby: um yang, is that your voice?

Nora was called by jaune & ruby then the lights turned on as the door opens & reveals Barbara dunkelman, yang's voice actress checking on the RWBY merchandise.

Yang: what the...

She turned off the lights & closed the door, "ah, it's a good thing she didn't see you. That would've been bad." ruby said. Nora asked what this place is.

"This, is the real world." jaune answered, as he explained what their life is really like. Ruby explains how the giants worship us.

Ruby: this is so, so, so, I have no words!

The girls agreed.

Nora wanted to know how she or they got out, jaune said the great 1 helped them. The great 1 if a big Phyrra plush doll.

Yang: ok this is creepy.

Jaune gave Nora a choice between the blue vs red shirt & red vs blue shirt but jaune guessed Nora ran back to her box, ruby confirms it.

Blake: I think she made a wise choice.

Nora wakes up back in team RWBY's room with ren, ruby & yang around her. She had a pillow under her head, her friends were worried for her. Nora tells them she's ok then Phyrra comes out from the corner of the door asking if everything is alright, Nora screams.

Yang: well she's traumatized. What did we just saw?

Joanne: I already explained about alternateuniverses, that's 1 of them.