Read the sign

Blake & Weiss are sitting on the bunk bed listening to yang's katana joke. It's getting really old. Weiss told yang to get new jokes as she sticks her tongue out to her.

Weiss: didn't you already made that joke?

Yang: your right the joke is getting old.

Then ruby barges in with news. Qrow is coming for a visit that got ruby so excited she bounced around the room & yang got excited. Then a crow hit their window.

Blake: did that crow hit our room on purpose?

Weiss: birds can't see glass so it must be a mistake.

Jing tried to hide her snickering.

Weiss points out that he is a drunk loud mouth. "He prefers reckless rouge." ruby voice out. Yang agrees their uncle is super cool. Then the same crow hits the window.

Blake: I swear its doing it on purpose!

Weiss: it's a bird Blake. Their brains hold small amount of intelligence.

Ruby: I wonder what chibi uncle qrow is like?

Yang: betcha his cool like our real uncle.

Jing was really trying hard not to burst out with laughter.

"There sure are worse role models out there." Blake said. Yang had to agree their uncle is cool but not the best role model. Ruby was going to tell her uncle what yang said.

Yang: uncle qrow is cool but his not a role model I would look up to.

Ruby: he taught me how to fight & use my scythe but he has his flaws.

Then they hear someone running up stairs. Qrow comes into their room & opens their window then runs back outside. Team RWBY was surprise.

Said team was also surprised & confused. Why did he come up their room to open a window?

Blake questioned if that was the sister's uncle. Then a crow comes in the open window & transforms into uncle qrow. As a big entrance. Ruby & yang were super happy to see him but Weiss & Blake were surprised on what just happened.

Team RWBY: HE CAN TURN INTO A CROW!?

Weiss: did you know about this?

Yang: no! This is a 1st I've ever seen.

Ruby: me too!

Ruby got so excited she latched onto her uncle like a leech. But she got him off balance they fell off the window. Blake & Weiss winced at the thud while yang said her uncle is cool.

Everyone winced at that.

Yang: I don't understand, our uncle's semblance is bad luck! When can he turn into a crow?

Jing: I may have your answer. You all remember the story of the maidens correct? (Nod) well ozpin use his magic & granted qrow to change his form into a real crow. He could use this ability to get away & track targets.

Everyone was in awe.

Yang: so that's how he found me & ruby so quickly.

There is a strike outside the streets near Mr. Wong's stores. There are teens with signs like 'no more curfew' 'down with vegetables' & 'we want pizza'.

Weiss: a strike? This is sad.

Blake: seems like their whining then striking.

Now we see sun, Blake & velvet on strike for Faunus equality.

Blake: that makes sense.

But Nora, zwei & ruby are on strike for no homework on weekends but yang is the only 1 with a sign that read 'save the bees'.

Weiss: that is so childish. & really yang! Really?

Yang: I guess it's a joke.

Ruby: at least Nora understands me.

The teacher's & Weiss are on strike for more homework on weekends.

Everyone looks at Weiss.

Weiss: why is that a strike!? It's stupid! Homework is homework whether its weekends or not! They should take this up to the board of education!

Wow Weiss is real mad.

now we see neo with a mega phone going to say something but she holds up a sign that reads 'this is just how I talk'. She winks & sends a kiss.

Ruby: hey Jing can neo talk?

Jing: no she's mute.

Out is the courtyard ruby & Weiss are on their scroll. Yang is pushing jaune to do something but his doubting until she pushes him in front of Weiss. He takes a deep breathe & said "Weiss I'm taking you out to dinner tonight. Wear something pretty & don't be late."

Yang: wow jaune grew a back bone.

Weiss: impressive, too bad ill just say no.

Weiss & ruby looked at each other. Weiss said ok to the date which made jaune & yang happy.

Weiss: I SAID YES!?

Girls: YOU ACTUALLY AGREED!?

Ruby: what is happening!?

Yang said jaune is a yang man. Ruby wants to know what exactly is going on. Turns out yang is jaune's life coach teaching him to be more sorted with himself. He told zwei to stop when he was about to pee on him. Yang was on the couch nodding in approval.

They all look at yang.

Yang: huh, well maybe I should life coach jaune to see Phyrra in a different light. Don't worry Weiss I'll get him out of your ice queen hair.

Weiss: I hate you but I appreciate if you do that.

Jaune was served noodles on a ramen shop but he demanded for more noodles on his ramen. Mr. Wong sighs but does what he demanded. Yang was behind the man giving him a wink of approval. Out in the forest a dog grim was about to pee on the tree but jaune comes out behind the tree commanding the Grimm don't. Yang walks in clapping her hands in success.

Blake: I guess that's an improvement?

Ruby: maybe now he'll won't let Cardin get to him.

Now back at the courtyard, jaune demands a kiss from Weiss before the date. Very ungentlemanly of you jaune, you do not demand a kiss from a girl. The girls were horrified of his actions. Weiss changed her mind on the date & use Myrtenaster to freeze jaune. She walks away humming. Jaune understands his getting too demanding. Ruby walks away following Weiss. Yang was disappointed & said he wasn't ready to be a yang man & walks away. Zwei walks to the frozen jaune & pees on him.

Weiss: that was disappointing.

Yang (crack her knuckles): don't worry ill fix him the hard way.