Steals and wheels

In the living room, Nora, Weiss & ruby sat on the coach while yang lazily sits on the arm chair. Neptune comes in as yang let out a large belch.

Weiss: yang!

Yang: sorry.

Neptune tells yang she is uncouth. Yang denies it.

Weiss: you don't know what it means do you?

Yang: nope.

Joanne: it means cultured & refined in other words, a lady.

Yang: but I'm female!

Blake: yes, Neptune just can't accept who you are. Your female and your you, you have manners.

Then Neptune calls her a tomboy, which shocked the girls on the couch.

Yang: ok, not much manners aside, I don't act like a guy entirely.

Ruby: that's true.

Yang was not happy, even ruby knew Neptune pushed the no-no button. Neptune started to complement each girl for their lady like charm. Ruby: the sweet girl who cares for others although ruby doesn't want to be in the room because she knows her sister is going to blow.

Ruby: chibi Neptune's dead.

Weiss: who has more culture which she does not deny it.

Yang: only because you're rich, you're supposed to be cultured.

Weiss: true.

Nora: when she boops others on the nose is adorable.

The girls murmured in agreement.

Neptune should really stop talking, yang punched him. Hard. Yang said Boop and Nora thinks yang is adorable.

Yang (clapping): thank you.

Roman and neo (on the lifeguard post) are at the pool doing a commercial with sun, Nora, zwei & Tai. He presents them with torchquick energy drink, zwei left as everyone tasted it, and it was horrible they were puking. Qrow comes in and it didn't taste bad to him.

Blake: like that guy can have commercials in real life.

Ruby: huh, uncle qrow is immune.

Roman & neo made another commercial called the crazy romans where he sells motorcycle in a good price. We see yang in the background going to try 1 out.

Yang: no chibi me! Don't trust him!

But as soon as yang climbs on it, it breaks.

Ruby: yeah, no 1 is stupid enough to buy from him.

Roman & neo are now at the library with another commercial, torchwick & Neopolitan attorneys at law.

Weiss: he has 1 flaw, his the cause of it all.

Then the people from the previous commercials come in for payback.

Everyone nodded they're heads.

Jaune comes out of a store feeling like he forgot something, he looks at his candy bar unsure if he even paid for it. Neptune & sun comes out from the store, jaune panics & runs as the false detectives look at each other.

Weiss: just apologize & pay for the candy bar you numbskull!

Jaune is hiding & leaping through pillar to pillar, talking to himself & got spooked by ruby. He hid behind her, he told her his gone rouge & she has no idea what it means.

Ruby: chibi me can't be that stupid.

Ruby has no idea what his talking about, Neptune & sun comes in. jaune runs & tells ruby to tell his story although she has no idea what this story is.

Ruby: seriously jaune!

Jaune is back in his shared room packing which includes zwei.

RWBY: zwei!

Jaune talks to himself & gives him a new name, Felipe.

Face palm.

Ren was in the room, he spooked jaune to hide under the bed. Then Neptune & sun knocked on the door asking for jaune, ren is still confused if he should call jaune Felipe. Jaune is by the window with tied blankets or handkerchiefs, he gives ren the end. Jaune leaps out the window & ren did not know if he was supposed to tie the blankets or handkerchiefs, he looks out the window. Sun & Neptune comes in & it turns out he left his wallet at the store, but it seems he lost it.

Everyone: his an idiot.