Super besties

It was nighttime in team RWBY's room as almost all the girls are asleep. Ruby is awake & testing if Weiss is asleep. Weiss murmurs how she loves her cake butler.

The girls, except Weiss, couldn't help but giggle at this.

Weiss (feels embarrass): I hate this.

Ruby is hypnotizing Weiss half asleep to be ruby's bff. Weiss denies it. But ruby insists it's what Weiss should do & will do fun activities all day long. Weiss dreams it's terrible. Ruby assures her it's not & that ruby is her super bestie, better than the restie while petting her hair. Weiss agrees.

Weiss: ruby what are you doing!?

Ruby: I guess chibi ruby is desperate she's resorting to this.

Blake: this is scary.

Yang: she actually did this to dad & uncle qrow. It didn't work.

Ruby also told half asleep Weiss that they will wear matching outfits. Thunder & lightning cracked the sky but the matching outfits is what woke Weiss up. She checked on ruby who is still asleep. She thought it was a dream because of all the studying.

Weiss: I can't believe matching outfits woke me up.

Weiss went back to sleep to prepare a day full of fun activities. Ruby creeps down from her bed as her plan worked & is holding super creepy shirts.

Ruby: it actually worked there.

Weiss: don't be silly. Chibi Weiss has more will power to brush off this silly hypnosis.

Jing: you do know that world has no logic right?

The next day, ruby & Weiss are wearing the matching creepy shirts. Ruby drags Weiss out for her planned fun activities for a whole day. Weiss said it sounds super fun even if she's screaming on the inside.

Weiss fainted.

Ruby: this is so creepy on so many levels.

Blake is reading a book on a chair covering her upper torso & yang was leaning on a desk near a door. Blake asked if they should be concerned about the odd behavior. Yang reassures her its fine. Then ruby was near the door as yang is forcibly lends ruby her bike & some cash. Ruby had a smug smile while Blake was surprise.

Yang: what!? She got chibi yang!?

Blake: somehow it doesn't really surprise me.

Yang got out of her stupor wanting to know what just happened. Blake explains Weiss & yang have weak minds so ruby manipulated them. She got off the chair & turns out she has a shirt that reads back-up bestie. Yang notices it but not Blake.

Blake: what!? Me too?

Outside a dry cleaning shop roman, who is wearing an old hat, forces Mr. Wong to wash his hat. He really loves his hat.

Girls: weirdo.

In the library Blake is going to meet her favorite author of her favorite book. Ruby is with her & Blake is not wearing her bow. Blake really idolizes/is crazy for this author.

Yang: wow that must be some book.

Blake: yeah, I never seen myself this happy.

Ruby jokes if Blake loves this author so much she should marry him. Blake said it's silly but seems desperate for a chance of a romantic relationship with this author. She also pounced ruby & hitting her with the book.

Weiss: if it's that good maybe I should read it as well.

Blake backs away but begins to worry if her author will not interest her. Ruby assures her that the author is like a regular person. The line is small now & a few people are crowding on the author. Turns out he author is zwei.

Blake gaped & fainted.

Jing: huh, took it better than I thought.

Ruby was surprised & snickered. Blake is horrified & runs away. Ruby said she can get her a date & it turns out zwei learned his author skills in obedience school. Zwei barks in agreement.

Yang: so zwei went to obedience school. We never send our zwei there.

Ruby: yeah he was already a smart pup.

Weiss: but not as smart to become Blake's favorite author.

Blake (on the ground face first): all of you... shut up.

 shut up