sister stuff

It was early morning as Weiss twirls in the kitchen & greeted her sister. Who told her, her form could use some work making Weiss sad. But when winter looked at Weiss she kept a fake smile. But when she wasn't looking she was really sad.

Yang: so it runs in the family.

Weiss: whats that supposed to mean?

Yang: you know being cold to others.

Ruby: yeah she's way colder than you.

Weiss just pouted.

Ruby is eating cereal on the counter. Yang took the cereal but the box is empty. She looks at ruby who had a cheeky smile. "The early bird gets the cereal-!" she began until yang tackles her down. Ruby bounces up & gets a hold of her cereal then yang takes a spoonful & eats it. Ruby eats the rest of the cereal.

Yang: I remember when we used to do that.

Ruby: yeah, dad bought extra cereal so we wouldn't fight every morning.

Blake: I guess I'm the only member who doesn't have any siblings.

In the dining room, winter & Weiss are having tea. "Must you slurp like a savage?" winter criticizes her sister. Weiss puts her cup down & cleans her mouth as her big sister drinks her tea.

Weiss: manners are very important.

She hears slurping & sees Jing drinking coke.

Jing: I slurp because I like the soda. Sue me.

In the living room, ruby opens a bag of chips but it scatters on the couch. Yang hops to seat on the couch & feels the chips under her. She grabs it & says "sofa chip! Yum!" she & ruby starts to eat the chips.

Weiss: those girls better clean after themselves.

Blake: agreed.

Jing: I don't even do that.

Weiss is in the emerald forest being chased by small Grimms without her weapon. "You'll have to learn to do things by yourself. You'll thank me later." winter said watching her sister. Weiss uses a branch & hits the Grimms with it. They were sent flying. Winter gives Weiss a smile & nod of approval. Weiss was so happy she cheered but when winter looked at her she behaved.

Ruby: Ummm, does your sister do that?

Weiss: no winter helps me by using her semblance.

Ruby, zwei & yang are also walking in the emerald forest when an apple hits ruby on the head. Zwei keeps walking never noticing an angry yang punching said tree that had the apple. Ruby was so happy her sister for sticking up for her. To a tree? She left a gaping hole on it. They both skip away.

Ruby: yang I told you to stop destroying trees.

Yang: come on we were what? 8?

Blake: if you can do that to a tree than the damage to a person is more painful.

Weiss: I'm glad winter isn't stupid enough to do that.

Ren is sleeping in team JNPR's room with a cast on his leg. Nora comes in the room all creepy like. She's wearing a nurse cap & a stethoscope. She wakes ren with a start. Ren tells Nora she has no medical training. She doesn't care.

Ruby: Nora, a nurse?

Everyone imagines her as a mad scientist & uses magnhild to bring the dead to life with lightning. They all paled.

Nora uses the stethoscope on ren's leg. But finds no pulse & said ren is dead. Ren explains to her it goes on the chest. She uses it on her chest & listen to her heart beat. But ren tells her it's supposed to be his chest. Nora gets frustrated & & takes on ren. What she said makes no sense. Ren just wants to go back to sleep. But Nora needs to take his temperature. Ren opens his mouth but Nora shocks her head. The thermometer rises up when ren realizes where it supposed to go.

Everyone paled. Except ruby.

Ruby: but aren't thermometers supposed to be in the mouth?

Blake whispers to ruby's ear. She pales & puts her hood up. She starts to whimper.

Ren slaps the thermometer away breaking it. Nora was angry & told ren to stop being a baby since she's trying to cure him. Nora is a bad nurse. Scratch that the worst nurse. Ren tells Nora he wants to sleep, Nora finally agrees but will check his reflexes & then she will leave him alone. She walked away then she came back with magnhild.

Everyone was horrified.

Ren wants to know what Nora is doing. Nora tells ren not to fidget, she doesn't want to break his other leg. Ren panics, he tells Nora not to break any legs & put the hammer down. But Nora needs to follow the nurse's oath: no surrender, no retreat. That's not an oath!

Weiss: that's no oath!

Blake: you're not even a real nurse!

Ren had no choice but to fake being healed to escape crazy Nora. Ren walks away to run laps while his leg still hurts. Anything to escape Nora. Then he said so healthy to make sure Nora buys it & she did. The camera zooms near Nora. Her head spins creepily to the audience with that creepy face. "I knew my love could cure him." she said & her eye twitches.

Everyone hid behind the couch.

Jing: we never talk about this ever again!

Team RWBY nods.