Nondescript holiday spectacular

In the kitchen and leaving room are some of the chibi characters, Weiss reading a book, ren in the kitchen, velvet shaking a present & penny seems to be scanning a gift. Ozpin is the narrator narrating in rhymes, ruby comes in with a snowball covering her head. The characters see her and laugh.

Yang: oh a holiday special. Wait, is that ozpin narrating?

Joanne: yup.

Ruby: chibi ruby is so funny.

But roman looks through the window not happy, his at the snowy courtyard with neo & a snowman. He throws his hat because he hates nondescript winter holiday.

RWBY: nondescript winter holiday?

Joanne: just roll with it.

"The time of the year where everybody is nice & loving & everyone cares about one another but no one cares about me!" roman rants but neo holds a sign: I think you're alright!

Blake: seriously? That's just sad. At least his partner cares.

Roman yells & wishes the holiday was cancelled, stealing presents & decorations won't help. Because items aren't important in the holiday, neo fixes a snowman's eye.

Weiss: that's true.

Then roman had an ingenuous plan with a device called the spirit sucker, neo holds a sign: what sucks is the name.

Ruby: the name is stupid and the plan.

Everyone agrees.

Yang: plus it's a vacuum, technically you can't really suck the spirit of the holiday.

roman tends to suck the holiday spirit of everyone in beacon & ruin the holiday, as sun tried to put the star on the Christmas tree, the spirit sucker sucked gold glitter from the faunus as he turns grey, looks bored & falls.

Blake: doesn't he only know that once he suck the spirit, everyone will temporarily feel dull then go back to normal?

Joanne: chibi roman ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Weiss was making a sow angel when her spirit was sucked, Blake & yang smile at the gift in team RWBY's room when the gift open with the spirit sucker & sucked their spirit. Ruby was about to eat a cookie when the chocolate chips & her spirit was sucked, she was depressed.

Yang: kinda reminds me of you know...

Ruby (put her hood up): yeah....

Roman laugh evilly with a large sack of holiday spirit on the courtyard, he thinks he ruined the holiday. He & neo need to dispose the sack of spirit when team RWBY came if roman needed any help. They were all cheery.

Blake: & just like that we are back to normal.

Roman was baffled seeing team RWBY normal & not miserable, he may have sucked the spirit but they were raised to be good people & do the right thing. "Were not mean." Weiss said.

"Not all of us at least." teased Blake.

Weiss: really Blake?

Ruby wanted to know if roman needed any help & this villain is lost for words, he got angry & told them he doesn't need help & to leave him alone. He pulled the sack but it rip & he got affected by holiday spirit glitter.

Ruby: this is weird.

"I think my heart grew 3 sizes today." he said smiling.

Yang: the holiday spirit...

Blake: made him nice...

Roman is now a man full of holiday spirit, he shot the sack and it began to snow gold glitter. Ruby apologize to roman for feeling left out, "well red, I might kill you & your friends from time to time. But I'm sorry for being such a-!" roman suddenly clutch his heart. Ruby asked if he was ok, "I can't feel my left arm." he collapsed. Neo held up a sign: uh-oh.

Weiss: what happened?

An ambulance took roman away, turns out his heart really grew 3 sizes.

Yang: well that was dark.

Then team JNPR & zwei arrived dressed as the peanut gang, turns out they didn't get the Christmas parody of the special. Team RWBY walked away, jaune sighs & says good grief.

Ruby: what was that all about?